spindlee

Is smaller really better??

What is it with all these downsizing and smaller canopy threads. Whats the big rush. Is it because of image or what!? Really, I don't see why so many people are in such a hurry to downsize.
People only take advice when it agrees with what they've already decided to do anyway.
If in doubt, whip it out...

All the cool kids are extreme:D:D and they think they are better at an earlier stage than anyone else.:S

They see the cool swooping stuff that the world class guys are doing .. but they dont realize that most of the good canopy pilots out there have put in the time and effort to look that cool. I would say that a lot of them.. have also crashed and burned more than once in those thousands of jumps.

But hell.. when you are young... and have not yet realized your mortality... you believe you are invincible.. and nothing will happen to you.. because YOU are special.. and have some MAD SKILLZ.

I just hope all who think that... at least get friends willing to get good video with sound.. femurs breaking make an incredible sound.

Yeah.. in a trajic kinda way all too often too.. Once you hear the sound of a body impacting the ground at a high rate of speed you NEVER forget it. I have heard 6 fatalities in person..I used to run to where the sound came from...... I dont bother walking toward the place the sound comes from.
now.. I walk the other direction.. its the sound of losing another friend[:/]

But hell.. when you are young... and have not yet realized your mortality... you believe you are invincible.. and nothing will happen to you.. because YOU are special.. and have some MAD SKILLZ.

piishh not MAD SKILLZ, UBER MAD SKILLLLZZZZZ YO!!
U KNW WAT I'M SAYN' DAWG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1!!
:P
but really id rather have alot more than a bed sheet above my head, though i am still learning and i will always be no matter how many jumps i have.
i also have to agree with the when your young you feel like your invincible, though i learned that it still hurts when you fuck upB|