jumpingjunkie81

Bucket List or Break Up?

:D:D:D

I think I will go with toward! I don't steer away without having a good reason, and frankly I think a >:(:ph34r: might be kinda fun to keep around! ;)

It never ceases to amaze me...how he does that!:S

:ph34r:

I taught him well.......my padawon
"Professor of Pimpology"~~~Bolas

Can't believe I've been back through 5 pages of posts to find where this thread finally got back on track, and it turns out to be the very last post (probably not for long)! Skittles made a valiant attempt early on, but it didn't stick.

Anyway, I'm semi-embarrassed to say I'm Point Break generation. To be fair, I'd made a handful of static line jumps in 88/89, but then run out of steam. It took that movie, and the increasing popularity of AFF, to respark the interest.

Either you're completely insane, or insanely disillusioned! "Skittles" and "valiant" should NEVER be used in the same sentence! ;)

Well, I gather he took on the planet and only broke himself a little bit. That's valiant... or something....

Anyway, can we have some more on-topic posts in this thread? I do like to hear how people got into the sport.

...absolutely!

Mine was to hit the restart button on my life after coming out of a serious depression. I wish I had done it sooner. It would have made me come out of it much quicker. Nothing makes me happier than jumping with my friends. :)

~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

I guess bucket list. When I saw a picture of an AFF level one, it re-sparked my interest int trying it. Before I even went to the dropzone, my mind was made up to skydive from that point onward.

I don't jump as often now but I'll probably never stop completely.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto