el6uapo

A Nice Skydiving Article

So what does everyone think of this guy's statement (assuming it was reported correctly)?

"So what's skydiving? Just another notch in the pole," says the 23-year-old Trevor. "We've done a lot of crazy things."

I was about to create a new post titled "Just another notch in the pole" until I saw this one.

So what does everyone think of this guy's statement (assuming it was reported correctly)?

"So what's skydiving? Just another notch in the pole," says the 23-year-old Trevor. "We've done a lot of crazy things."

I was about to create a new post titled "Just another notch in the pole" until I saw this one.

I think skydiving is a notch for a lot of people. They just want to experience it and not really much else. which hey that's cool it's not for everybody all the time. There are probably quite a few things I'd like to try and not delve into just because of time, money, etc.... and some people use poles not belts to hold their notches. especially strippers. makes em feel more at home. :P:)

I'm not the rope totin charlie Bronson wanna be that's getting us fucking lost.