Hausse

Boobies!!!

We have a big staff of professional researches that are all part of a research scholar fraternity to ensure highest quality work.

We'll start here... I'm sure you meant professional researchers

Also, the vocabulary used is a bit juvenile. I'm not trying to degrade, just critique. The point can be made with simplistic terms, but using a broader and more complex vocabulary alone can and often times will attract more people to your product, especially if you're trying to sell a product involved in doing research for someone else. The more educated you sound, the more apt people will be to use your product.

However, the fact that you point out that you will send it through a language translator may help. It lets people know that English is not your company's primary language is English.

These are just my 2 cents. The biggest thing to push? Complex vocabulary. Makes you sound more intelligent, people will take you more seriously and be more apt to buy. I'm pretty sure I already said that, but that would involve me proofreading my own work. I, however, don't care enough and am too lazy at the moment to read back over what I've typed thus far.

Hey Nick who the hell wrote that for you, ya cowboy-hat wearing illiterate jarhead:D:D:D:D

Just because I talk and act like an illiterate, half-retarded, redneck Marine, doesn't mean I don't have the vocabulary to sound intelligent when I need to. I just find it easier to conversate with you knuckleheads if I speak in little words and short sentences. I actually learned a few things before I "gradjiated" high school. I just don't care enough to practice it all the time. Plus, the chicks like the retarded bad boys with all the scars, not the over-educated kids walking around with pocket protectors and glasses thick enough to see people waving at them on the maps they're reading.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Oh, and I is sorry. Me no mean to make joke. That man just say he make me more sound smart. I done a bad thing, George. I done a bad thing.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.