moodyskydiver

have you ever...

...gotten so pissed off that you said something that made you crack up laughing inspite of being pissed?

I got so mad last night that I called someone a (and I quote)"cock-sucking-come-guzzling-sperm-burping-gutter-slut". I just got pissed and lost it and thats what spewed out...then I got off the phone and cracked up laughing thinking "WTF did I just say?":D

So, lets hear it.Whats the funniest thing you've ever said while mad?

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

...gotten so pissed off that you said something that made you crack up laughing inspite of being pissed?

I got so mad last night that I called someone a (and I quote)"cock-sucking-come-guzzling-sperm-burping-gutter-slut". I just got pissed and lost it and thats what spewed out...then I got off the phone and cracked up laughing thinking "WTF did I just say?":D

So, lets hear it.Whats the funniest thing you've ever said while mad?

I so have to use that sometime. :D:D:D:D:D

Can't think of any recently, but this one time in the 6th grade, our teacher wrote out our assignment on the blackboard. "Write a three page report on blah blah blah"

I held up my hand and whispered "three pages?!?!?" with the intention of showing three fingers, but when I looked at my hand, it was showing a birdie in full view of the class! That hand disappeared faster than you could blink your eyes and the teacher never knew. There were several snickers around the class though... :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I wasn't 'pissed' in the angry sense of the word, but in a mahogany row - corporate meeting, a new V.P. of production that didn't know his ass from a hard boiled egg let out a HUGE sneeze in the middle of the meeting...I said just a bit too loudly~ "There goes 40 bucks" :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~