RALFFERS

EAA Airventure 2009

I'm planning to attend... and later in week getting together with group of deaf pilots at MTW

Maybe I can bring Billy Vance I'm sure he needs a "vacation" from kids / wife....

When is this? I'd love to check the place out, but you'd have to fly to Pell City and pick me up. I'd split gas with you.[/reply

July 27-August 2.

Try to come man, it'll be great to finally met you! :)

I'll try. But just a couple of days. My wife will have finished her maternity leave time and be back at work by then.

I also will only be there a few days; it would be nice to stay the full week, but I can't afford it. Plus, I'm a lot to handle, & as such I don't know how long Twardo & Divot could put up with me for. :ph34r::)

Oh, I think we can take turns pulling you around in your Radio Flyer wagon. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

If anyone is flying / driving there and feels like streching your legs in southern wisconsin feel free to drop in on 57c. We'll be in our turbine season by then :)

~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

I'm planning to attend... and later in week getting together with group of deaf pilots at MTW

Maybe I can bring Billy Vance I'm sure he needs a "vacation" from kids / wife....

When is this? I'd love to check the place out, but you'd have to fly to Pell City and pick me up. I'd split gas with you.[/reply

July 27-August 2.

I'll try. But just a couple of days. My wife will have finished her maternity leave time and be back at work by then.

I also will only be there a few days; it would be nice to stay the full week, but I can't afford it. Plus, I'm a lot to handle, & as such I don't know how long Twardo & Divot could put up with me for. :ph34r::)

Oh, I think we can take turns pulling you around in your Radio Flyer wagon. :ph34r:

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Which reminds me... I promise to park closer this time, not lose the car....and I'll also wash it. :D:)
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

July 27-August 2.

Which reminds me... I promise to park closer this time, not lose the car....and I'll also wash it. :D
:)

Ya think?:S

actually, you had a great parking spot..for an airshow on North Dakota~!

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

When is this? I'd love to check the place out, but you'd have to fly to Pell City and pick me up. I'd split gas with you.

EAA Airventures is July 27th to August 2nd and Deaf Pilots fly-in is July 30 - August 6, 2009: Manitowoc, Wisconsin

July 27-August 2.

Which reminds me... I promise to park closer this time, not lose the car....and I'll also wash it. :D
:)

Ya think?:S

actually, you had a great parking spot..for an airshow on North Dakota~!

Hey, its okay - you're with the airshow... :ph34r:
Dialogue/commentary between Divot, Twardo & myself -

"from your first Oshkosh when the three of us were riding to or from one of

I went out there one year to get a jump in while working the show-One look at the traffic kept me on the ground. There were planes passing over at every heading and altitude imaginable.

Yah, but, it's so cool to be on jump run in a little Cessna when the entire Confederate Air Force does a fly by! Complete with several squadrons of Mustangs in formation.

In Baldwin, 300 miles to the northwest, we know when the airshow is going on because of the huge increase in air traffic. Keep in mind, Oshkosh is one of the (if not the) largest airshows in the world! Very cool stuff....

I will be there. Would love to jump with anyone?? Let me know...
Birdshit & Fools Productions

"Son, only two things fall from the sky."

I'll have to miss this year. :(

For me, I love love to fly into the show (cancel IFR and go VFR for the entry) and camp next to the plane. I enjoy the camraderie in the North 40 and the day to day action of watching the show, and later enjoying frosty beverages at the campsite more than anything.

Simple pleasures. Oh, and sitting on the side of 09/27 and watching the takeoff's and landings. There's some entertainment for ya!