Frenchy68

I'm starting the "Men Only" forum...

Never

Should I annonce my love on the forums?

It's not going to help. Getting over me isn't that easy.

Oh, sorry, guys, didn't mean to intrude in the Men's Forum. Who am I kidding. Yes I did!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Never

Oh, sorry, guys, didn't mean to intrude in the Men's Forum. Who am I kidding. Yes I did!

From now on, you are confined to the Russian forum!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Never

You had me at boobies ;)

you had us all at boobies
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Never

Worthy of the Men Only Forum.
I'll take bets...>:(

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

ALERT! ALERT! TO ALL MEN!
Threads about Brazilian Bikini Wax and Belly Ring in the "other forum". Check it out...[frenchypantingemoticon]
Then report in your own words...:|

There is a strange man wearing goggles standing outside my bedroom window. So my question is should i shoot him with a .22 or with my crossbow?

Remster?????
I'm going to fire Remiloveydovey! SLAPPIE, you have been promoted to Sunshine moderator/slapdabiotcharound status

Remster?????
I'm going to fire Remiloveydovey! SLAPPIE, you have been promoted to Sunshine moderator/slapdabiotcharound status

Wow you need a moderator devoted to babysitting me? I didn't realize the level of my evilness...i like it!! >:(

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Well, I'm not a man, but I birthed one and lived with some others so my opinion on anything and everything male fucking matters so you better fucking listen, you fucking fuck fucks. :|

I like the way you think, but even more so, the way you type! Keep it coming, lady. And don't you forget, I wear your craftsmanship on my BabySoftGreekGodFeelsLikeABoneTasteLikeChicken skin...>:(

Well, I'm not a man, but I birthed one and lived with some others so my opinion on anything and everything male fucking matters so you better fucking listen, you fucking fuck fucks. :|

Penis envy getting to ya? The world is my urinal. :P:D

Blues
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

The world is my urinal.

Damn, that's good!

...and....did someone here....no names mentioned.....actually call the bytch a lady???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

<****breathe****>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

...and....did someone here....no names mentioned.....actually call the bytch a lady???

Even worse. He's met me and he still called me a lady.

Yeah. Like that's gonna get him in my pants. :|

Got me in "your" jumpsuit, WOMAN.:|
Anyway, you're banned for 45 minutes from sawing me a brand new cool jumpsuit that will make chicks drool over me.
I'm ruthless. I know, I know.:|
My forum rules.:|

Got me in "your" jumpsuit, WOMAN

Yeah, you and how many other guys? >:(

My forum rules.

No boobie pics, no camel toe pics, no pics of two hot chicks in thong bikinis making out, no discussions of which NASCAR driver gets the most pussy, no obscure Sports Center references, no threads on which tool company makes the best sockets (SnapOn)...

Some men's forum. :|