airricks

Neptune/Paralog Question

If anyone has some experience with neptunes & paralog I have a question. I had 28 jumps on my neptune, all uploaded to paralog already. Then on jump 29 I didnt have my neptune with me. I added the jump manually in paralog, but now obviously the next jump on my neptune is 29. If I go in and change total jumps in the neptune it moves all of my jumps ahead one number. Should I delete the manually added one in paralog, then readd it and adjust the numbers and then delete my neptune logbook? Im trying to find the easiest way to do this without losing and data. THanks for any help

I think if you make sure that the options in Paralog are set so that it doesn't overwrite previous data when it reads from the Neptune and then update the numbers in Neptune, you'll be fine. Its what I did when I had the same issue.

You can delete the Neptune log if you want but I didn't bother.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

Hey thanks for the reply....If I set it to skip existing it wouldn't add jump 30 (jump 29 in neptune) since it was already in paralog. So I ended up setting the neptunes total jumps up by 1, then uploaded it and paralog is all correct. Neptune's log is 1 jump off now for the earlier jumps but oh well, I wanted them on the computer for saving. Thanks again.

I have the same issue. I was at the 100 jump, for example and added all the 100 manually. Then I bought the neptune and started to upload the jumps using paralog. I was supose to upload my 1st jump but there was a 1st already added to paralog. If I use "skip existing", I will skip all my recorded jumps. If I use "append all" or "update all", I will substitute my manually added jumps.

Anyone with the same problem? Tks.

If I go in and change total jumps in the neptune it moves all of my jumps ahead one number.

I took the easy way out....I just gave the neptune to someone going up when I was on the ground for 1 jump.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239