Boeris

Anyone traveling from Russia to States or have advice on shipping?

I am purchasing a rig from a guy in Moscow, we're having major issues getting it through Russian customs. They value the rig with all new componants, when it's not. I guess there is some law that states you can not export over a certain value amount unless you have some sort of Russian business license. Anyhow, he's going down to customs tomorrow for a 3rd try. But we're running out of tijme because he's leaving the country and can't take it with him in about 10 days.
If anyone has any advice on how to get this through customs I would greatly appreciate it. OR if you will be traveling from Moscow to the States anytime soon and wouldn't mind helping me get this rig, I would be stoked and much beer would be owed! :-)

Thanks,
Justin
www.theflystyle.com

"When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be." -L.D.

Put it in a box, Call it a back pack and list the worth at $100.

There is no way that wont work...seriously.
In the Navy, you can't put your hands in your pockets but I was always told not to put my hands in my pockets by people with their hands in their pockets. Kinda funny huh?

Thanks yo!
I think he might either ship the canopy and container seperate, or send it to me "for repair" :-)
www.theflystyle.com

"When once you have tasted flight you will always walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward: for there you have been and there you will always be." -L.D.