skydiverbry

Hump Day Good Morning

http://www.evoschool.com/

Here is what I'll be doing Saturday, and then on Sunday it is my little girls bday party

Nice! What do you drive?

I went to New Hampshire Motor Speedway this past weekend...a local BMW chapter was conducting a high-performance driving school. My little Scion TC didn't do so bad. B|

Happy b'day to your kids!

Good morning.

I had to call in sick. I'm working on a really big/important project.

My boss is gonna kill me. [:/]

I'm having my first cup of coffee now. Yummy!!

My weekend plans aren't set in stone yet. I'd like to get at least 8 jumps in over the weekend, 4 on each day. We'll see how my butt and head feels by Saturday morning. :)

:o:o:o
:):):)
:$:$:$
:D:D:D

i'm not saying anything more to it, other i'm accused of being naughty again.. :D

Hahaha.... just had a hard butt landing on asphalt Sunday afternoon. :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Not to be a party pooper, but landing on your ass could lead to spinal chord injury. You may want to take PLFs to heart. Better a damaged rig than a damaged you.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Mornin' Y'all!

Haven't had any coffee yet...anyone care to share a cup with me? ;)

I have an entire pot of Starbucks Medium Roast here... but you have to come get it... :P

Where are you again'? Is there a nice field nearby where I can land? I'll have the pilot drop me off...:ph34r:

I am in beautiful hot and sunny central Florida.... no fields close to me at the moment, but there is a 5K lake around the corner... how is your water landings :P

Mornin' Y'all!

I have an entire pot of Starbucks Medium Roast here... but you have to come get it... :P

Where are you again'? Is there a nice field nearby where I can land? I'll have the pilot drop me off...:ph34r:

I am in beautiful hot and sunny central Florida.... no fields close to me at the moment, but there is a 5K lake around the corner... how is your water landings :P

I've done my water training...but if I start drowning, promise to give me a little mouth to mouth. :ph34r:

Mornin' Y'all!

I've done my water training...but if I start drowning, promise to give me a little mouth to mouth. :ph34r:

Sorry but that lake is full of big ass alligators (16' & bigger)... you will have to drown after you get to shore....:P;)

Not to be a party pooper, but landing on your ass could lead to spinal chord injury. You may want to take PLFs to heart. Better a damaged rig than a damaged you.

Thanks. It was a PLF that took most of the force, then my heiney. :)

You silly girl.... :D

You are doing it all WRONG if the heiney suffers.... I spent last sunday training a class to PLF... Come over here and I'll teach you to... For free!!! B|
I wouldnt even demand any naughty stuff in return. :D:D:D
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

You are doing it all WRONG if the heiney suffers.... I spent last sunday training a class to PLF... Come over here and I'll teach you to... For free!!! B|

:D:D:D Of course you wouldn't!! :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

Mornin' Y'all!

that soul-deal has worked out for you then!? :P
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

:D:D:D Of course you wouldn't!! :P

Hell no I wouldnt!!!!!!
I've got a g/f that takes care of all that naughty stuff :D:D:D

[Edit to add]
:P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

Mornin' Y'all!

Sorry but that lake is full of big ass alligators (16' & bigger)... you will have to drown after you get to shore....:P;)

Hey if Roger Moore could get out an alligator-filled pond by walking on their heads, well damn it...so can I!!! :P

Mornin' Y'all!

Hey if Roger Moore could get out an alligator-filled pond by walking on their heads, well damn it...so can I!!! :P
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:|:S;)

Mornin' Y'all!

Let's hope none of those toothy bastards snag my canopy while I'm running...then I'll be in over my head. :ph34r:

Mornin' Y'all!

Let's hope none of those toothy bastards snag my canopy while I'm running...then I'll be in over my head. :ph34r:

Why am I picturing a Captain Hook scene with you doing the two-step across the alligators wide open mouths....:D:P;):D:|B|

Hey Kim,I'll send ya a cup of my coffee but it's from a "homemade coffee maker":P
Mine broke a few days ago and I have to get out today to get a new "real" one
Bry

PS How's the weather in the Hoosier state treating ya?

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)