carbonezone

RIP Boogie Bird....Welcome home Squirt

As some of you may or may not know, we have lost our beloved Boogie Bird. He passed on a few weeks ago for unknown reasons. He flew to us while we were catering one of the keys boogie (that’s how he got his name Boogie Bird). This devastated us b/c he was the coolest bird ever and we loved him for almost 8 years!! We also now have inherited Debbie Laws parakeet after she passed last December. His name is Bird or Blue Bird. He is a crazy bird as well. He talks a ton. He calls for Herc and Tommy, barks and says many other things as well. One of my favorite things he says in Scotty’s voice is “you’re so FUCKING cute! The loss of Boogie Bird not only devastated Scotty and I but it terribly hurt Blue Bird as well. He looked and called for Boogie constantly. This broke my heart even further. We decided we needed to find him a companion so we found him a little brother baby lovebird. His name is Squirt (for now) and he is 7 weeks old. We are hand feeding him and he is a joy to have around :)RIP Boogie Bird…..we will forever love you :(
<>
The Carbones

Boogie can now jump with you

Rainbow Bridge

I also just lost our 16 year old female Weiner dog. She has a brain tumer that could not be cured and was causing her to go into seisures.

Gretchen waits for us at the RAINBOW BRIDGE

Yes I know how much you greave. and it hurts.

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Sorry about your loss.... Parrotlets are SO cute! Maybe I'll bring Sammie and Bugsy to meet your birds! (Nanday Conure and Black Cap Caique)
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---