RastaRicanAir

HELP WANTED: APollard24 needs a place to sleep for the weekend.

-Labor Day weekend, that is
-At Skydive The Farm
-With her two adorable little "dogs"

-And, of course, her man who would likely reward any improper advances by stomping another man into the dirt while wearing a plaid, pleated skirt for added humiliation.

Yeah, that's right, I pulled a classic bait & switch. Sue me. They need a CHEAP, PET-FRIENDLY place to crash so they can attend my Birthday hootenanny. But if you came in here with less honorable intentions, YOU should be ashamed, NOT me.

Place to crash=APollard comes=she brings Sadie dog=goofyjumper's happy=Rasta's happy= EVERYBODY'S happy

Any ideas (OTHER THAN the erstwhile and obnoxious "buy a tent") would be beerishly appreciated.

Full disclosure: She walks around in her underwear a lot. (But she's frequently gassy)
-Namaste
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

-Labor Day weekend, that is
-At Skydive The Farm
-With her two adorable little "dogs"

-And, of course, her man who would likely reward any improper advances by stomping another man into the dirt while wearing a plaid, pleated skirt for added humiliation.

Yeah, that's right, I pulled a classic bait & switch. Sue me. They need a CHEAP, PET-FRIENDLY place to crash so they can attend my Birthday hootenanny. But if you came in here with less honorable intentions, YOU should be ashamed, NOT me.

Place to crash=APollard comes=she brings Sadie dog=goofyjumper's happy=Rasta's happy= EVERYBODY'S happy

Any ideas (OTHER THAN the erstwhile and obnoxious "buy a tent") would be beerishly appreciated.

Full disclosure: She walks around in her underwear a lot. (But she's frequently gassy)
-Namaste

Meh - everyone is used to it from me by now.B|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How can you call yourself a pet-friendly hotel when all you will accept is 5 lbs and under? Sadie would have to drop 75 lbs to fit in the category. I think Im just going to put a dress on her and say she is my kid. :D

You know - It isn't uncommon for the kids to be taller than their parents, so I think it JUST might work.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

How can you call yourself a pet-friendly hotel when all you will accept is 5 lbs and under? Sadie would have to drop 75 lbs to fit in the category. I think Im just going to put a dress on her and say she is my kid. :D

She would be so pretty.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla