Ketia0

i just got in trouble...

at work >:(:(

Forgot to turn my radio on, and went outside and threw the wrong breaker..
We lost ALL the readings on our furnace...
And they tried calling me on the radio and i didnt answer cause it was off...
they thought the furnace blew up and i died... [:/]:(

But its all good now! cause it REALLY wasnt my fault. i was told to throw the wrong one, so he got the blame. I admitted to my fault though.

all under the table now :)
i want to go skydiving:)
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

at work >:(:(

Forgot to turn my radio on, and went outside and threw the wrong breaker..
We lost ALL the readings on our furnace...
And they tried calling me on the radio and i didnt answer cause it was off...
they thought the furnace blew up and i died... [:/]:(

But its all good now! cause it REALLY wasnt my fault. i was told to throw the wrong one, so he got the blame. I admitted to my fault though.

all under the table now :)
i want to go skydiving:)

For absolution drink 3 bloody mary's
Fortunately, I'm adhering to a pretty strict, uh, drug, uh, regimen to keep my mind, you know, uh, limber.
--- The Dude ---

Where do you work? What do you do there?

At my plant we had an electrician that did not have enough common sense to know the difference between a 4160 breaker and a 480 breaker. He shut off the 4160 breaker one day which feeds the caster. When the caster looses power it becomes an unsafe situation real fast. He was eventually talked into quitting about 3 months later.

I'm glad for you that nothing happened. You always have to double check orders because sometimes the people you work for don't know what they are doing and you could take the blame.

I work at BP texas cIty site. It was an electrician that told me which breaker to throw. so it was really his fault. but since im the operator, at frist it always comes back to me. i just talked with my supervisor, and he is cool about it. no biggies. We wrote the report, and if you thinka bout it, there is really nothing i could have done to prevent it. ONly lesson learned here is.. i need to double check my radio so my board operator can get me.

Thanks Jim for when you get that video up. no big rush. hope to jump with you again. good time!
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

well that is not as bad as dropping a wrench in a pump control panel at a nuclear plant

oops - reactor trip, and the darn paperwork is incredible
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.