mrwrong

"I was only following satnav orders"

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......

Not a very bright Brit [:/]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1213891/Driver-ended-teetering-cliff-edge-guilty-blindly-following-sat-nav-directions.html
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

:D:D
car auto pilot...

I was in a car once where a pilot friend of mine was driving while fidgeting with his aviation grade gps which would not stay put on the car dash...he kept fidgeting with it pointing out all the cool features while swerving around at 55 mph until My Gf who was gripping my arm with eagle talons said; HEY! NEVER MIND THAT FUCKING GIZMO - IT'S GOING TO LEAD US TO THE SCENE OF THE CRASH!
Beware of the collateralizing and monetization of your desires.
D S #3.1415

Heeeey fucker.....

If that moose would have been visible on the GPS I'd never hit it okay!!! >:(

B|

“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
dudeist skydiver # 19515

Hell NO.....

That damn 4 legged thing was ambushing me.... He was standing hidden in the ditch just waiting for me.... >:(

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Well.... We've got some deep ditches man.... ;)

And fucker is your everyday insult.....
The better ones are being saved for those "special occations". :D:D:D:D

dudeist skydiver # 19515

Last March while driving home from Fitzgerald, GA, I decided to set my GPS to give me the shortest route home, just for something different. Driving on interstate highways can get boring sometimes.

Not more than 10 miles out of town, it told me to take a left onto a dirt road. Uhhhh.... okay. It was a few miles long and then I was back on a paved road. A couple more times the GPS told me to take this left or that right off the paved road I was on, and I had to stop and investigate where these turns would lead me to... right back to the same damned road! :S

Then a couple hours later, it tells me to take a left. I stopped to see where this left turn was. There was nothing but a field and two barely worn tire tracks that meandered through the field and then some woods before coming out to a paved road that intersected the road I was on, a little further out. Fuck that shit, and stayed on the paved road. After that, I changed the settings to give me a more faster route. :S

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban