treefrogplf

I Jump For Jarrett Patch

If you want to help support Jarrett Martin I have a patch that was created using an actual picture of Jarrett for sale. He is facing quite a bit of medical costs. I have them on ebay and if you search for I jump for Jarrett Patch you will see them. I have many to sell and all the profits go to Jarrett. I jump at Skydive Toledo and have known Jarrett before he was even interested in jumping. He is a little brother to me and I love him very much. Please come and check it out. Please email any questions about the patch to [email protected].

:o:)

ya know I just gotta say you totally rock!!! that is awesome!! he is such a great guy and loved at my home dz by sooooo many!!

(he is comin home soon to WA and its going to be so good for him at the rehab we have here in harborview) :)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

We at Toledo are excited he is coming home. Jarrett is loved by many. Please spread the word about the patch on EBAY for Jarrett!!! This is to support Jarrett.. I look forward to shipping these patches to everyone who bids on them. THere are many more in stock and Jarrett meeds everything we can give him.. PLease PLEASE PLEASE spread the word. My parents are even buying a patch to help Jarrett. This kid is GREAT!!!!

I'm planning on getting one and sending him a picture of it on my jumpsuit along with some other friends wearing them. It might lift his spirits a bit if he got a bunch of pictures of different people with the patches on their suits, bags, etc.

Maybe we could even make him laugh a little depending on how creative we can get with our patch placements. Heck, stick one on your Grandma's nightgown or get some hot Hooter's waitress to wear one. Post your pics on this thread!

"Ignorance is bliss" and "Patience is a virtue"... So if you're stupid and don't mind waiting around for a while, I guess you can have a pretty good life!

That comes with the patch. I have asked in the envelope the patch comes in to take pictures and send me an actual picture with your name and DZ on it so that I can create a photo album of all that support him.. Was trying to not put that on ebay so it was a suprise for Jarrett...lol So please buy you patch and proudly wear your support and send me the picture!!!