PLFXpert

What Makes You Feel Rich?

I made it, but what in the name of chaos have they done to 295?

Welcome back!! You must be down near the exit for 42? If so, they've been working on it all summer from at least Trenton (where I get on from 195) south, repaving and widening...

Hope it's finished soon!!

Classic. We have a running joke in my office about people from jersey, "Oh you're from New Jersey? What exit?"

Thank you for validating it.

I aim to please. :P:P:P
Always be kinder than you feel.

there is a coin and stamp store, nearby, where i visit from time to time. :|
The guy there, will sell me anything from a Morgan Silver Dollar , minted in the 1800s, ( approx $16.00 per, give or take the condition ) to an ounce of gold..... if that's what i want...( but really can't afford ):(

But what really makes me feel rich, is when i go in there and swap a 20 dollar bill for 15 or 16 Eisenhauer silver dollars....B|:)
They are sandwich coins, like the current quarters and dimes, and were minted in the 1970's,,, but only cost 1 buck and half apiece.... ( they are only worth one dollar, however.... if used as currency...) :o:S:)What i like about them, is that they are BIG, the size of the old silver dollars, my Grandpas would give us.....:D and when you put a dozen or more of them into a pocket, and shake 'em around.... it feels goood...B|

To ME,,, that's a poor mans idea of feelin' rich !.....

jmy
uspa 9452
POPS 3935