LisaH

Come walk with us :)

It was fun last year, Rosa. Glad we are all doing it again.

Even though we ate lunch through the end of the walk. :D

Edited to add: We caught up though. :P

Lmao, you were so hungry, that we had to do it!!!

I drove all night back from the memorial in Arizona to make it there for the walk, so I didn't mind sitting with you guys for lunch...even if it was during the walk. Seriously, I felt like a zombie...I was so tired. [:/]:D

It was fun last year, Rosa. Glad we are all doing it again.

Even though we ate lunch through the end of the walk. :D

Edited to add: We caught up though. :P

Lmao, you were so hungry, that we had to do it!!!

I drove all night back from the memorial in Arizona to make it there for the walk, so I didn't mind sitting with you guys for lunch...even if it was during the walk. Seriously, I felt like a zombie...I was so tired. [:/]:D

It was wonderful of you to do that. You did great hanging in there. :)
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Yay...I'm so glad you're walking, it make sense not to register for this when you're doing other things. I can't wait, it'll be fun.
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

I cant join you but i can donate again....:)

That's awesome! Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for supporting our team!

You can support an individual walker by clicking on their name on the team list in the link Lisa posted, or make a general team donation by clicking on the "general team donation" link in the team list in the same link.

General team donations go towards the team goal only, and individual donations go towards an individual walker's goal as well as the overall team goal.

I cant join you but i can donate again....:)

That's awesome! Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for supporting our team!

You can support an individual walker by clicking on their name on the team list in the link Lisa posted, or make a general team donation by clicking on the "general team donation" link in the team list in the same link.

General team donations go towards the team goal only, and individual donations go towards an individual walker's goal as well as the overall team goal.

Is it better to do a team donation or an individual donation?
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Is it better to do a team donation or an individual donation?

Individual donations count towards the individual's goal as well as the team goal, so I'd say overall, it's better to sponsor an individual, since it helps them reach their personal goal AND helps the team reach the team goal.

Hey all, if you're going to be at Chicks Rock this weekend visit LisaH, she'll have Jello-shots to raise money for the Aids Walk LA.

I know I'll be donating to the cause this weekend (ummm Jello) ;)

Or

You can use the clickies to help out!!!! B|

The Team has less than a month to meet their goals!

YAY!!!

g

"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Everyone-

AIDS Walk Los Angeles is less than three weeks away! Join our team and come walk with us on October 18 to support AIDS Project Los Angeles! It's a fun day that supports a great cause! If you want to walk, there is no minimum amount you must raise, so please come walk with our team and show your support!

If we can register 25 walkers by October 7, we get a meeting table, which makes things so much easier for everyone!

Click my link below, then click "My team page" and "Join our team!"

Hey, everyone!

We need 13 more registered walkers by WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7 to qualify for a team meeting place, which makes everyone's life a lot easier on the day of the walk.

If you've been thinking about walking, please click the link in my sig line and then click through to the team page and register! Thanks!

We've raised $875.00 so far! GO TEAM!!!!!!!