Ketia0

Poor Toggles....

I dropped him off at the vet yesterday. He is almost 7 months old... Time for the snip-snip...[:/]

I felt pretty bad for him as i dropped him off at the vet... He was very happy he was in a cage! ( He is used to roaming the house. That is all he has known. Togs doesnt go outside.)

Anywho, He just lucked so darn trusting as I dropped him off. Poor guy has no idea whats about to happen...
:(

Anywho.. Better him than me:ph34r:
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

:D:D

Toggles is a cat!!

:P:P

You have a CAT??? :o

Oh d00d, NOOOO...:S

Just turn in your man card as you exit the premises. :P

:D:D:D
Yep... Cats are for sissys :P
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

:D

Yea, I have a cat.. Keeps the house from being so lonely... COuldnt have a dog with my work schedule.. Wouldnt be fair to him. ( I work 12 hours a day, everyday, and sleep 7) so thats only 3 hours of time I have to myself each day.. and i got to much to do to play with a dog..

Toggles does his own thing in the house...

I need a girlfriend.. :|
"In this game you can't predict the future. You just have to play the odds. "-JohnMitchell

YES.....

You DO need a g/f B|
“The sum of intelligence on the planet is a constant; the population is growing.” - George Bernard Shaw
He who dies with the most toys, wins.....
dudeist skydiver # 19515
Buy quality and cry once!

I dropped him off at the vet yesterday. He is almost 7 months old... Time for the snip-snip...[:/]

I felt pretty bad for him as i dropped him off at the vet... He was very happy he was in a cage! ( He is used to roaming the house. That is all he has known. Togs doesnt go outside.)

Anywho, He just lucked so darn trusting as I dropped him off. Poor guy has no idea whats about to happen...
:(

Anywho.. Better him than me:ph34r:

So he is getting his brake lines shortened?
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?

:D

Yea, I have a cat.. Keeps the house from being so lonely... COuldnt have a dog with my work schedule.. Wouldnt be fair to him. ( I work 12 hours a day, everyday, and sleep 7) so thats only 3 hours of time I have to myself each day.. and i got to much to do to play with a dog..

Toggles does his own thing in the house...

Trust me on this grasshopper...the reason you DON'T have a g/f is ~~~you have a CAT! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Cheach- Yes.. He will be a bit lighter when he gets back. :D

Airtwardo-.. Yea.. your probably right.. [:/] One day though!!!! Ill meet a skychick.. and life will be goooood ;):)

Trust me on this grasshopper...the reason you DON'T have a g/f is ~~~you have a CAT! :ph34r:

Its true.... Cats are the spawn of Satan... Good on you not letting him reproduce.

Yup....Cats are natures way of doin' to men...what Austin's doing to 'Toggles'! :ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

So he is getting his brake lines shortened?

Nope he is getting his brakes lines removed. Under canopy everything will feel normal until just before he lands when he realizes his toggles are attached to nothing and it just ruins the entire finish. How can you walk with your head up after an experience like that?B|

GF's always come with their own cat.
So if you already have a cat, there is the risk of having two cats in the house that hate each other.[:/]
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Its true.... Cats are the spawn of Satan... Good on you not letting him reproduce.

So true! I am allergic to cats and they know it. My neighbors cat used to follow my car home and wait for me to get out or he would be at the back door when I would have to take the trash out or hide in the bushes and try to rush in the house when I opened the door! I swear he was trying to kill me! Even worse is this went on for 2 months and my wife hardly believed me because she never saw the cat! Its a conspirousy!

On another note I have a sugarglider named toggles! The original wingsuit flyers!

I have a cat, he has no nuts and no front claws... I can leave his ass home for several days and when I get home he is just as happy as when I left. I have a girlfriend, she has a dog (normally I love dogs) but it is a little fucking ankle biter noise maker... never shuts the fuck up and needs a sitter every weekend when we go jump. Cats are easier, but dogs are chill at the DZ pick your poison.....
Travis Roy Foundation. At very least its a tax write off