banesanura

Stupid is what stupid does.

I was reuniting with old girlfriends from grade school. (we were about 20 years old at the meeting)

I ranted about how I was so glad none of the girls were pregnant because we are to young to raise children...yada yada yada.

I was cut off mid rant by my girlfriend, who informed she was 4 months pregnant by her manager from the local burger joint. :$

Best Girl Scout Ever.

I was couchsurfing for the first time in OH.

I stayed with a couchsurfer whose grandmother recently passed away, we decided to get smashed and I woke up on the couch soaked in my own piss.

Not only did I piss on the recently deceased grandma's couch, but there was a HUGE ring stain that I couldn't get out.

We still are friends to this day...but god damn. That was embarassing.
Best Girl Scout Ever.

I was reuniting with old girlfriends from grade school. (we were about 20 years old at the meeting)

I ranted about how I was so glad none of the girls were pregnant because we are to young to raise children...yada yada yada.

I was cut off mid rant by my girlfriend, who informed she was 4 months pregnant by her manager from the local burger joint. :$

HAHAHAHA

Ok so it turns out there was another thread on another forum where i wrote down alot of my stupider moments. . . heres a short list.

sprinting through the woods in the pitch black, completely shitfaced and knocking myself out on a low limb. . .
taking out a mailbox while being drug behind a car on a sled one winter. . .
pissing on an electric fence. . .
trying to ride an unbroken horse by jumping off a fence onto its back . .
doing the same thing as above to a 2500lb cow. .
standing on the hood of a car while they slam on the brakes while doing 35 to see how far you fly. . .
trying to 360 transfer from a spine ramp to a kicker when you havnt skated in 2 years?

the time we decided it was a good idea to put it next to the roof and try to jump off the 2nd story and into the pool.
or the time we mixed inline skates and a trampoline. . .
or the time we decided to put it in the shallow end of the pool. . .

or the time i jumped off the pool pumphouse one night and did a 1 and a half frontflip into the deep end of the pool over a 10 foot wide concrete pool deck . . .

speaking of pools, that dosent begin to take into the diving board antics. . . (MUCH longer story, have been a lifeguard for 7 years)

so whose going to give me the bowling speech?? :DB|;)
Thanatos340(on landing rounds)--
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

climbed to the top of a tree with a friend (who is Colin Powell's [yes the 4 star general grandson]) when we were 8 then we pretended to get stuck, next thing we knew the fire dept had a ladder truck there to get us down. . . needless to say they werent exactly happy when we climbed down on our own. . .

i climbed on top of my delsol and drove with my feet (convertible with a roll bar like thing) doing 80 down a highway. . . we did the same thing with my friends jeep.
Landing procedure: Hand all the way up, Feet and Knees Together and PLF soon as you get bitch slapped by a planet.

its really hard to go down stairs with a wheelchair i found out.....

found one at the hospital one day, never actually had to be in one, and come to think of it, ive never *knock on wood* broken a bone, or injured myself in a serious way, other than concussions ;)

I was couchsurfing for the first time in OH.

I stayed with a couchsurfer whose grandmother recently passed away, we decided to get smashed and I woke up on the couch soaked in my own piss.

Not only did I piss on the recently deceased grandma's couch, but there was a HUGE ring stain that I couldn't get out.

We still are friends to this day...but god damn. That was embarassing.

i had a friend of mine get trashed and fall in bed, ends up pissing himself . . . wakes up in the middle of the night, still complitly blitzed, rolls his girlfriend onto the pissed on side of the bed, and sleeps where she was. he dosnt rember a thing, needless to say the G/F wasnt exactly happy. :D:D

Hmmm, where to start.

Sprinting off my friend's porch, diving head first over 6ft of concrete into his pool...multiple times.

Thinking I could swoop at 60 jumps.

Passing out on a sidewalk outside in the middle of a hot, humid Florida night.

Drinking beers after Absinthe.

Roller blading down a 30 degree sloped hill just going straight. Probably got to about 30mph.

Jumping a log on my mountain bike going 20mph, not realizing there was a ditch on the other side.

Letting the Navy guys in my shop know I was homeschooled for a year.
Skydiving: You either learn from other's mistakes, or they'll learn from yours.

Hmmm, where to start.

Passing out on a sidewalk outside in the middle of a hot, humid Florida night.

i got shitfaced and decided it was a good idea to go lay in the middle of a 2 lane street with a bottle of jack, so i could look at the stars . . . even though i was in the middle of a town.
:S

i climbed on top of my delsol and drove with my feet (convertible with a roll bar like thing) doing 80 down a highway. . . we did the same thing with my friends jeep.

Set the cruise control, recline the driver's seat all the way and drive with your feet from the back seat.

If you realllllly wanna get the blood pumpin', buckle yourself into the back seat for a while :|
It's all fun and until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

Set the cruise control, recline the driver's seat all the way and drive with your feet from the back seat.

If you realllllly wanna get the blood pumpin', buckle yourself into the back seat for a while :|

OOOOOHHHHH!!!!! never thought about that one!! to bad my delsol is only a 2 seater!, im SO gonna try that next time im back visiting my parents in ky, there is a WIDE highway, that is straight for prolly 6 miles :):D:ph34r:

Responded to a cardiac arrest call in the middle of winter.
Instead of parking the rig at the bottom of the driveway which was on a hill decided to park it in the driveway,which was covered wit ice mind you.
Went in to checkout the patient and he was in full arrest.
Started ACLS protocols and sent out my EMT-B to retrieve supplies from the rig.
Well, the rig had slide down the driveway and across the road way into the lake.....sinking......

Not a good day>:(

Bry

--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Responded to a cardiac arrest call in the middle of winter.
Instead of parking the rig at the bottom of the driveway which was on a hill decided to park it in the driveway,which was covered wit ice mind you.
Went in to checkout the patient and he was in full arrest.
Started ACLS protocols and sent out my EMT-B to retrieve supplies from the rig.
Well, the rig had slide down the driveway and across the road way into the lake.....sinking......

Not a good day>:(

Bry

holy shit!!! thats why im going to leave the driving to my EMT's ;) hahahaha

In retrospect, refusing to give my Digitude to the Nepali soldier, who *really* wanted it. A group, all carrying M16s, came out of the rhododendrons, and he was very interested in my altimeter. Apparently my Digitude was a better altimeter than what they had. (If they had been carrying AK-47, I would have given it up … because they would have more likely been insurgents at that time).

/Marg

Act as if everything you do matters, while laughing at yourself for thinking anything you do matters.
Tibetan Buddhist saying

My wife was sick one day and kept a shot glass on the table next to the recliner chair for spit. She can't bear to swallow her spit so instead of getting up every minute or so to go to the bathroom or kitchen sink, she kept that glass there.

Well, she had to get up and go to the bathroom, and our older girl, only 2 1/2 years old at the time, was wandering around the living room. I had to go back to the bedroom to get something and I got back just in time to catch her grab the shot glass and drink the disgusting contents. All I could do was stand there and stare.

My wife was horrified when I told her what happened. :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Caught a lot of hell and grief over that oneB|

Think I heard about it from my co-workers till the day I left the ambulance serviceB|:D:D

Bry

HAHAHA, yeh i dont doubt that ;)

You know those laser thingies on garage doors? The ones that stop small children/animals from being smushed?

Well I used to close the garage door then run and jump over the lasers but under the closing garage door.

Mom found me an hour later one door-out like a light.

Sometimes jumping over and under...not smart.
I woke up next to a blowup doll Ash....so what do you think?