SuperKat

Cool Dude: Donald Schultz in Animal Planet's Wild Recon

Do any of you guys know him? He Skydives into his assignments. Pretty cool man.

WILD RECON
Series Premieres Tuesday, January 5, from 9-10 PM (ET/PT)

It's one of the most dangerous jobs on the planet, but animal adventurer, adrenaline junkie and venom expert, Donald Schultz is willing to risk his own life to do it. Whether harvesting venom from the fangs of deadly black mamba in South Africa, collecting deadly jelly fish tentacles off the remote coasts of Papua New Guinea, or bringing down a 400-pound wild African lion to get a blood sample, Donald is fearless in the worldwide pursuit of bio-specimens for research and potential new scientific discoveries. Working side-by-side with some of the world's top veterinarians and animal researchers, Donald tracks everything from crocodiles to kangaroos, and collects bio samples that could unlock the mysteries of animal DNA, contain the blueprint for undiscovered antivenins, or even help find a cure for a life-threatening disease. Each mission brings Donald face to face with some of the deadliest, most fascinating creatures on earth, and each location offers a series of challenges only Donald can overcome. Tearing his way through thick jungle undergrowth or clinging to rock ledges, Donald stops at nothing to complete his mission -- getting viable bio-samples out of remote locations to research institutions or zoos - and it's a race against the clock because the samples are so fragile. But before his precious cargo can be delivered, Donald will have to make it out alive.

http://press.discovery.com/ekits/wild-recon/

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?

He Skydives into his assignments.

Oh wow. He must be as awesome as Bear Grills then. :S

Meh . . . I'll judge him based on what he does, not his mode of transportation. Unless he screws up, then he makes us all look bad.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

Oh wow. He must be as awesome as Bear Grills then. Crazy

Meh . . . I'll judge him based on what he does, not his mode of transportation.

Sheesh, I'm not saying we should bow down to him or jump for joy. I'm just pumped cuz our sport is getting some kind of positive hype, that's all. :)
He's jumping out of a plane, doing what he loves doing for a living, getting public exposure and making money out of it...those are all positives in my book.

And personally, I think that you're all cool in my book because you're all skydivers. :)

What's the most you ever lost in a coin toss, Friendo?