skyhawk

phone logos

ok now im just lost i klick lots of places but it just keeps popping up ???????????
i change my mind it is a stupid language :-) hey thats the aussie way if u dont understand it diss it :-)
and how come all the words r backwards
Edited by skyhawk on 3/1/01 00:54 AM.

i know english dude...
f%ck thats impressive im 16 to and the only words i can say in another language r foods :-) and you write it so fluently
i dunno if i do will it change it
yer i do its just what i gather was a password & login had the boxs then : then words and the other words looked backwards or fowards depends where u r from :-)
Edited by skyhawk on 3/1/01 01:02 AM.

3rd language f@ck any way i think more ppl speak chinese its just we english ppl where more powerful where cause u middle east ppl have us by the balls over this fuel price thing
its obvious that i pay attention in class today i had an interview with my parents and a teacher im that close to suspension cause of my attitude.... an attitude that mite i had i dont have :-)

what oil :-) dude man that is so impresive 3 languages and im not bullshiting just wait till u start jumpen then u can say f@ck that was great in 3 languages :-) when r u going to start jumpen other than wind tuneels and tandems i mean .