Squeak

Blackberry folks

LMFAO!! Max, you fuckin crackhead....you sound like my brother in law.....

Brother in law is upgrading me to a storm2 sometime this week so I guess my pin will change too...I'm tired of fucking with the trackballs, but on a better note my curve has taken an unbelievable ass whippin from hell and never quit or fucked up..I pulled this bitch out of a puddle of water even, shook it off, and still workin...I've seen the orignal storms take a serious beating also hope the 2's can hang....so anybody wondering about the water resistance or ruggedness of the BB's ....I drive these motherfuckers like I stole em, and they keep on keeping on...

Max I upgraded my BBM a while back I never got the barcode for the dz group..where you fuckers at I miss the confrences...LOL

The barcode is in the DZ.com messenger thread...where you been? :P

Make sure you set up your BBM to save your contacts and settings, BBM >> Options >> Contact List. It will link to one of your email accounts, that way when you get your Storm2 (which you'll have to upgrade to BBM 5), it will download all your contacts, and send them your new PIN. Good stuff.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

would that work for international?

Yep!

Absolutely. We have a guy in our group from Canada. BB Messenger works all over the world as far as I know. However, text messaging and phone calls and internet access will cost you extra.

It won't cost extra is you get the BB TOUR. ;)

As long as you are on your network, you can use it anywhere in the world.
If I stand on my tip toes, I can see the weekend from here!