CanuckInUSA

Can you view these YouTube videos

I am curious if people can view a couple of videos I uploaded to YouTube last week.

They are videos of the runs the Mens and Ladies medalists made in their respective Downhill alpine ski races during the 2010 Winter Olympics and I get an interesting "copyright" message from the YouTube people saying since the IOC holds the rights to this footage some people in certain countries will not be able to see the videos. But YouTube has not removed my video uploads (and the IOC police are not knocking on my door ready to take me off to their gulag ... yet ROFLMAO).

I captured the footage from a website accessing the "Olympic Broadcasting Services" and it is raw video footage of the events void of any TV commentators. I have similar video of the medalists runs for all 5 Mens races and all 5 Ladies races ready to upload. But there is no point uploading these additional races if people can not view these videos.

2010 Mens Olympic Downhill Medalists Video
2010 Ladies Olympic Downhill Medalists Video

PS: I am not trying to promote these videos as something I made. I am just trying to promote a sport that I like (Alpine Ski Racing) to allow fans of this sport to view the runs the various medalists made during the Olympics.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over