akarunway

Best recipes

Raman noodles not allowed. My best marinade (for beef)> Combine Kikkoman teriyaki (thin or baste glaze), Smith&WollenSKY pepper steak sauce, Lea& Perrins worcester sauce (thick or thin), McCormick peppercorn medley. Mix to your liking. I'll get into my Cajun gator/shrimp jambalaya later. Give me your best recipes people. Edit to add: Anybody follow this guy or read his books? Anthony Bourdain> http://www.travelchannel.com/Schedule
I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.

My standard recipe...see what is in the kitchen...if it sounds like it might taste good together..throw it in the pot...turn on the heat!...works quiet well!

I got too many dogs to try that!~ ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Maybe you should start thinning the herd?

There should be some good recipes out there, if you can read Chinese Mandarin. :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I heard dog is good too.

A good chicken recipe:
Brown some breast pieces (whole or tenders) somewhat, doesn't have to be cooked completely. Place in a baking pan. Pour on the teriaki sauce, and coat them completely. Top the chicken with ranch, then cheddar cheese, then bacon pieces (bits) then green onion chunks (optional, I have never done it actually) and bake in oven at 350 until everything is melted and looking bomb. It works best when the pan is sorta "deep dish" style, and the chicken kind of floats in the ranch and teriaki. Works good in slow cooker too I hear.
Anyways, it is my fav for chicken, and simple as hell.