virgin-burner

i must not fear

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner
eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing..

Only I will remain. ♥
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

i got the book and that's where i got it from "kinda" originally; i've seen the movie before, and i just really like that quote.. :)
the book just brought it back!
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Fear is a gift...:)

One better given than received! >:(

we'll talk next time i swoop by your crumply ass on my new rig.. :P

:D:D:D

As long as you confirm we just 'talked'... if & when you wake up from the coma! B|:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

see, that's WHY i got the book to begin with; i was kinda worried when i got on the plane the first couple times.. :)
those fucking nazis on here got me all worried n'shit.. :|

i'm fine, i can handle it, if you couldnt/cant, go fuck yourself..

-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner

Only I will remain. ♥

The absence of fear is deadly for it is fear that keeps us alert. It is fear that tells us which path will lead to certain destruction. It is fear that urges us to focus and therefore performing our best.
Uncontrolled fear is deadly for in that state fear will cause us to revert to our basic instincts, some of which will allow the worst to happen. It is uncontrolled fear that contolls us instead of us controlling it.
Fear harnessed, fear controlled by US will always be an advantage over those who cannot control their fear and those who have no fear.
HAMMER:
Originally employed as a weapon of war, the hammer nowadays is used as a
kind of divining rod to locate the most expensive parts adjacent the
object we are trying to hit.

see, that's WHY i got the book to begin with; i was kinda worried when i got on the plane the first couple times.. :)
those fucking nazis on here got me all worried n'shit.. :|

i'm fine, i can handle it, if you couldnt/cant, go fuck yourself..

...see what happens when ya read stuff?! :ph34r:

Only I will remain. ♥

The absence of fear is deadly for it is fear that keeps us alert. It is fear that tells us which path will lead to certain destruction. It is fear that urges us to focus and therefore performing our best.
Uncontrolled fear is deadly for in that state fear will cause us to revert to our basic instincts, some of which will allow the worst to happen. It is uncontrolled fear that contolls us instead of us controlling it.
Fear harnessed, fear controlled by US will always be an advantage over those who cannot control their fear and those who have no fear.

Fear is a lack of understanding the situation- - -lack of fear is misunderstanding the situation- - -NO FEAR is a tee shirt logo.

Fear is a lack of understanding the situation- - -lack of fear is misunderstanding the situation- - -NO FEAR is a tee shirt logo.

Fear is a survival mechanism, you're dead without it.

I had a couple of KNOW FEAR T shirts printed up a few years back:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I had one that said: THIMK! ;)

I had one that said: THIMK PINK! ;)

there, corrected for you old man.. :P
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Only I will remain. ♥

i wouldnt agree on most of that necessarily..

of course, fear controlled by US it's what keeps us alert AND alive (as skydivers i might add); but fear is not who we are; fear is not who, or what we think we are...

fear is something to overcome.. and that's what it's about; or how to overcome your hinderance..

lay that aside, and u'll be a better skydiver in NO time.. at least, that's what I believe in.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

but fear is not who we are; fear is not who, or what we think we are...

I agree 100%.

Fear is a basic emotion. We are born with it. We can control it, we can overcome it, we can harness it and use it to our advantage....but we cannot ever eliminate it any more than we can eliminate any other emotion.
HAMMER:

I agree 100%.

Fear is a basic emotion. We are born with it. We can control it, we can overcome it, we can harness it and use it to our advantage....but we cannot ever eliminate it any more than we can eliminate any other emotion.

i can only speak for myself; but before i went on with that skydiving, i actually wanted to eliminate all and every other emotion by me; then i starteted that skydiving-thingy..

it all went dwon the thoilet in an instant..

now, i want to skydive more and more, each and every day; so, i kinda eliminated it, yet, i fear the fear the fear.. :D

but hey, i'm friggin' awesome! B|

i love being scared a little of what i'm doing.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

Fear Builds Courage!

fear FINDS the courage in us; for if there was no fear, most of us wouldnt have found the passion that shines through us!

i used to climb a lot; and i STILL maintain a GREAT FEAR of heights, still, to this very day..

but getting out at 13k is kind of so unreal, it starts to get ridicilous.. and yes, if our fear starts to shine through us, we'll be enlightened, sooner or later.. yet, we try to get better at this activity/past-time of ours..

and with every jump, it just gets better and better.. :)
-Hunter S. Thompson
-Yoda

I agree 100%.

i can only speak for myself; but before i went on with that skydiving, i actually wanted to eliminate all and every other emotion by me; then i starteted that skydiving-thingy..

it all went dwon the thoilet in an instant..

now, i want to skydive more and more, each and every day; so, i kinda eliminated it, yet, i fear the fear the fear.. :D

but hey, i'm friggin' awesome! B|

i love being scared a little of what i'm doing.. :)

Ahhh...NOW I understand! :)Yep..no fear=no adrenaline=no fun :)One of the bravest men I ever met, AJ Foyt, once said that during qualifying at Indy, if he didn't scare the shit out of himself at least once a lap...he wasn't going fast enough! B|
HAMMER:

The meek shall inherit the earth! :D

they can have it :D

by the time we're finished with it, we wont want it anyways:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?