skymama

When a married person offers a single person a trip

I bet he's gay. either that or he's just very moral. amounts to the same i guess

He's gay because he feels awkward about going off with a married woman

I think you figured it out.:P
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Of course!

It makes much more sense to stay in with a married woman. I prefer married women at my house. No need to drag them across the country.

:S

Of course I was accused of being gay for posting a link to a video of his reference to Monty Python.
I think he's just looking for a gay man.
:P:ph34r:

He's gay because he feels awkward about going off with a married woman? :S

Please don't take me too seriously :) i was spoofing the movie quote from monty python.

But on a serious note, really there are two sides to the coin he's probably experiencing. One being of course urges to go through with it(assuming he is attracted to her) and the other being a bout with his conscience. Obviously morality won out, kudos to him for not racking up bad karma.

Or it is possible he just wasn't attracted at all, in which case there really is no allure aside from getting some free jumps. But then he'd have to possibly deal with having to fend her off if she has intentions.
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"

Of course I was accused of being gay for posting a link to a video of his reference to Monty Python.
I think he's just looking for a gay man.
:P:ph34r:

Wait a second, this isn't match.com? *looks around confused*
Sex with sith is like sex with a stripper. A lot of flashing lights and waving of glowing sabers, but in the end you end up with something dark and wrinkely.

DPH# "-13"
TSK# "-13"