mysky

Icarus Website Problems?

I have been trying to get on the Icarus website and have not been able to do so. Does anyone know when the Icarus website will be back up? Are they having problems with the website? I just want to get some info on some stock canopies and can't seem to get on.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

New Zealand aerosports is still New Zealand Aerosparts. Icarus Canopies is still Icarus Canopies.

Icarus has been using the .aero address for over 4 months now. They have not been able to get a link up on the .com address but are fully functional under the .aero one. All emails and inquiries should go through the .aero address.

I have asked Sangiro to update the links in the gear section to try and streamline the change.

Icarus sent out a mass email some time ago to its dealers of the address update so dealers should have no problems accessing order information or helping customers in any way.

Again the new website address is www.Icaruscanopies.aero

If you have any questions please contact Icarus.
[email protected]

I have attached the email that was sent out to dealers.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

Hey Johnny,

Thanks for the info. I guess I'm still confused on whether or not these two companies are seperate or one is a subdivision of another. NZ aero lists Icarus products but Icarus does not list NZ Daedalus line.

I guess in the end it doesn't matter, but I'm finding the branding confusing.

Blues,
Ian
Performance Designs Factory Team

Icarus canopies and Daedalus canopies are two different companies made by the same engineer in New Zealand (jyro). Icarus canopies for the U.S are distributed from and manufactured in Spain. Daedalus is the new line of ultra performance canopies distributed directly from New Zealand and NZ Aerosports. You'll be hearing alot more about Daedalus in the future and it will all become quite clear. Check it out at www.daedaluscanopies.com