airdvr

Keurig coffee makers

We have one at the office and havent had any problems with it. In all honesty though we've probably only made 80 or so cups with it. It's just WAY to expensive per oz of coffee. We calculated that it's very comparable rates to Starbucks when you break it down by oz.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero

No idea, but if you find yourself in the market, I have had a Bialetti Moka Express for more than a year now and I LOVE it.

When I was in the market for an espresso-maker I was looking for high-end and just happened to see this little guy nearby for $30. So cute! So, I decided to give him a whirl, and am still so happy I did. Super-easy, no big thingie on my beautiful countertops, and no washing; I just rinse thoroughly with water and set out to dry until next use. :)

"Nature is cruel, but we don't have to be." ~ Temple Grandin

Anyone having problems with theirs? Ours was a christmas present last year and now it's acting strangely. Gonna try and de-scale it this weekend.

I have one at home and love it. We do keep replacing them at work though. I understand the pumps fail. Check out the reviews on Amazon. If I remember correctly it is not uncommon for the pumps to fail.

We have one at the office and havent had any problems with it. In all honesty though we've probably only made 80 or so cups with it. It's just WAY to expensive per oz of coffee. We calculated that it's very comparable rates to Starbucks when you break it down by oz.

I picked up one of these so I could save a few bucks. Works great.

http://www.amazon.com/Keurig-K-Cup-Reusable-Coffee-Filter/dp/B000DLB2FI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1287787288&sr=8-3

My wife bought one of them and didn't like it. I forgot why. Something about the taste... So she sent it back for a refund.

She got a Bosch Tassimo coffee maker and LOVES it.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban