sundevil777

realistic life size art sculptures

My Aunt has the one titled "standing lady", it is in the 7th row, on the left. It is really creepy, she has it standing in her enclosed patio, looks like she just got back from the beach and it is looking into the house. she is a bit of an art collector, her poor husband likely had no say in the purchase.

What do you think?:o:D

http://marcsijan.com/pers/Sculptures/page/index.htm
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

My Aunt has the one titled "standing lady", it is in the 7th row, on the left. It is really creepy, she has it standing in her enclosed patio, looks like she just got back from the beach and it is looking into the house. she is a bit of an art collector, her poor husband likely had no say in the purchase.

What do you think?:o:D

http://marcsijan.com/pers/Sculptures/page/index.htm

Oh dear god. Definitely agree on the creepiness. Maybe it'll keep the robbers away?

The artist definitely achieved realism.

At art shows, he has the one dressed up like a security guard sitting down in a chair behind the rope line to make sure nobody steps over to touch them - very funny.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

her poor husband likely had no say in the purchase.

I reckon the husband would have chosen the one on the bottom row in the middle/right.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

One of them was stolen during an art exhibit and was recovered but damaged. The news story said it was $35k