millertime24

Has anyone ever seen...

The Departed?

Ive been watching this movie all week, and can't help to think that this MAY be the best chrimmas movie Ive ever seen. It doesn't really have anything to do with the hollidays, but 4 head-shots in less than 15min...

That movie has the wrong title, it should have been called, "Shoot a Motherf**ker in the Head"

Yeah, it's an awesome flick! B|B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

It doesn't really have anything to do with the holidays, but 4 head-shots in less than 15min...

You obviously never had a Xmas dinner at my sisters...[:/]

Sorry about anything that may have happened twardo. I was refferring more to the cut neck shit Ive been seeing in the stores,. Also, the ammount of people that are fucked up in the head trying to get to the mall I live less than a mile from. Thats right, I have to fuck with traffic for at least 20 min on a ride that should only take me 3 coming home from work.
Muff #5048

It doesn't really have anything to do with the holidays, but 4 head-shots in less than 15min...

You obviously never had a Xmas dinner at my sisters...:P

Sorry about anything that may have happened twardo. I was refferring more to the cut neck shit Ive been seeing in the stores,. Also, the ammount of people that are fucked up in the head trying to get to the mall I live less than a mile from. Thats right, I have to fuck with traffic for at least 20 min on a ride that should only take me 3 coming home from work.

I was joking...:ph34r:

And yeah I'm with ya, I hate running the holiday gauntlet to get to the airport to pick up my honey...10 minute trip took almost and hour today. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~