ntrprnr

Short Notice, but my book party is tonight in NYC if any DZ'ers wanna come

Hey gang...

My second book came out a few weeks ago, (on social media and customer service) and Pearson/Que (my publisher) is throwing a launch party for me tonight. They told me that have a few extra invites - It's in Manhattan, from 5:30pm to 7pm... If anyone wants to attend, email me- [email protected] - Happy to bring some skydivers for some free alcohol. :)

Hope everyone's well!

-Peter

I hope you have a good turn-out and sell lots of copies! Your other book is still on my bookshelf, I didn't even turn it into a doorstop or anything. :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey gang...

My second book came out a few weeks ago, (on social media and customer service) and Pearson/Que (my publisher) is throwing a launch party for me tonight. They told me that have a few extra invites - It's in Manhattan, from 5:30pm to 7pm... If anyone wants to attend, email me- [email protected] - Happy to bring some skydivers for some free alcohol. :)

Hope everyone's well!

-Peter

Good luck Peter. I'm in CT...and if I didn't have to teach and have a meeting later, i'd have loved to come by. Can't promise that my rig wouldn't have made the trip with me :P

I'll be relocating to NYC in June...keep me posted on any future parties. ;)