katzurki

Racer Risers

If your refering to the 2nd brake line then yes, it is characteristic to the Firebolt canopy. If you don't like the snap toggles then you can ask for them to not be added and the toggle stow method you prefer can be installed.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

If your refering to the 2nd brake line then yes, it is characteristic to the Firebolt canopy. If you don't like the snap toggles then you can ask for them to not be added and the toggle stow method you prefer can be installed.

Yeah - what he said :S You can have Type 8 or Type 17, with snaps (they rock) or without and in any color that we have webbing in....... all risers come with a loop on the front of the rear riser to stow your excess brake line.
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I guess I'll take whatever Nancy deems best for the rig... :) Sid, can I choose the D-bag color too? And what webbing colors do you have available? :)

I normally try to set my brakes after landing, but then unstow them anyway to take the twists out / ensure they are set properly. Besides, with these crappy risers, they tend to fall out of their holders as I walk back to manifest.

Lately my packer has been that boy maybe as old as 12 years. Fun :)

I guess I'll take whatever Nancy deems best for the rig... :) Sid, can I choose the D-bag color too? And what webbing colors do you have available? :)

We normally make the D bag color the same as the primary color of the main container body, but you can specifiy a different one if you wish. We have most major colors of webbing, such as Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Silver, Purple etc. It's easier to call and ask for what you want, I'll see if we have/can get it. We aim to please :P
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

they tend to fall out of their holders as I walk back to manifest

Thats one of the many reasons why I like snap toggles. Once you land, snap the toggles up and your good. Brake fires, what are those? You're not gonna have them with the snaps. Brakes stay stowed until you release them.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

We normally make the D bag color the same as the primary color of the main container body, but you can specifiy a different one if you wish. We have most major colors of webbing, such as Black, Navy, Royal Blue, Silver, Purple etc. It's easier to call and ask for what you want, I'll see if we have/can get it. We aim to please :P

Called JS and talked to Nancy, was a pleasant talk despite the horrible connection (figures, I am half a world away)... green snap toggles, but she talked me into leaving the black D-bag. Also, I very much liked the attention to the fine details shown.

now to find the rest of the money...