Twoply

Radio advertising for small business

Easier and more effective to set fire to your money outside your business, and talk to people who come and see what the smoke is about.

Survey your existing customers first...ask why they came to you....then target your money depending on their responses.

Radio adverts.......money down the drain.
My computer beat me at chess, It was no match for me at kickboxing....

I turn the station as soon as I hear an ad come on. So, if there are more people like me, it'd be a total waste.

I agree with thinking about how you've gotten your current customers so far and expand from there. What about direct mail, targeting a certain area?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Mike, I'm hurt you didnt get in touch with me, thats what I do for a living. J/K. I cant really say I'm hurt since you have a hard time remembering who I am every time we meet. (Although you do seem to always remember my gf.)

I'll PM you.
"If this post needs to be moderated I would prefer it to be completly removed and not edited and butchered into a disney movie" - DorkZone Hero