d_squared431

A day we should remember everyone who made a difference

Today is a day that every dz.commer should remember not the sadness or the tragedy but of the laughter we all shared with those who are not here anymore.

I remember making my first tandem and aff jump and being so impatient to get home to share it here on this site, clearing my Wed nights to hang out in the pub even though I had a hard time keeping up with the conversations, and developing friendships with people I never would have met and gotten to know over the yrs if not for dz.com.

Today is a day to remember the fun loving bonfire that it once was. It is bump your favorite threads, threads that made you laugh so hard you snorted like lisah, you know the ones that caused everyone in your office turned to look and see what it was that caused u to be hysterical.

BUMP those threads or post the link here.

P.s. I'm drinking today....

Like a pirate at a water park GRRRRRRR....raises the rum bucket.
(Oh, I have had a few rum buckets so I have no clue if this make sense or not:p)

Post up dammit!!!!
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

Ive spent the day going over these moments today...

Everything from sending a dildo to Shannon on a dare to Dublin. Lots of tears and lots of happiness today going over that part of my life.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

A Walt story for the new folks:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1963247#1963247

More here:

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1970727;search_string=waltappel%20stories;#1970727

"Once we got to the point where twenty/something's needed a place on the corner that changed the oil in their cars we were doomed . . ."
-NickDG

i think wearing a pink feather boa would be appropriate this weekend.:(

I still have mine.... hanging on the mirror .... still tear up from time to time when I notice it.

It really sucks to outlive so many young and vibrant friends gone before I am.[:/][:/]