theonlyski

'Ski thread to continue to give 'Ski shit

Skymama said we can't continue to tease shah without posting pictures in HIS thread.

Feel free to continue here.;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I believe we were not even giving shah shit...IIRC we were giving YOU shit :P

So this in reality is the 'Ski thread to continue to give 'Ski shit ;)

She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Though, I suspect there are FAR more people that want to give shah shit than want to give me shit.

Bring it on bitches!:P

"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Though, I suspect there are FAR more people that want to give shah shit than want to give me shit.

You are probably right.... :D

Though Johnny did think you were a girl :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

... probably a good thing. Don't want him getting his heart broke when I tell him about me and you.[:/]

... probably a good thing. Don't want him getting his heart broke when I tell him about me and you.[:/]

Speaking of heartbreak...

You do not give up do you? :|
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Apparently not [:/]

So... how YOU doin? That offer to be in your closet still on the table?B|

(just so long as I'm not in there with Johnny... :D)

Apparently not [:/]

So... how YOU doin? That offer to be in your closet still on the table?B|

I never said anything about my closet, I just said the closet which could be any closet ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ummmm.... Ski.. I don't want to get into weekend numbers, but- oh hell, let's. How'd you make out last weekend?:)
You can't make chicken salad out of chicken manure.

Sometimes ya just have to ignore the advice of all the senior jumpers and do your own thing.

I like this... our own personal thread to mess with Ski's head.

So in the spirit of not ruining egg-head's photo-op thread, and not getting my booty kicked by skymama, I'll proceed here.

You do acknowledged my boobies are nicer than yours, though you claim they aren't "that" much nicer... so, in the spirit of fairness, I think we need a pic from you and some impartial (ha ha) judges to determine their respective rankings.

And you never commented on the rig... presumably because you know mine is cooler and any argument would fall flat on its face.

I thought you and cheach were an "item" ...now it's eeneR? You really are a manwhore! ...in a nice way :)

And yes I will give it to you that many of your posts are informative (although many are not... 50/50 ratio? :P)

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." Gandhi

I thought you and cheach were an "item" ...now it's eeneR? You really are a manwhore! ...in a nice way :)

Cheach and I broke up a few weeks ago.

I never said anything about my closet, I just said the closet which could be any closet ;)

How about the stinky cleaning supply one at the dz? You can babysit him for seven minutes till his roofie kicks in (a promise is a promise, after all) and we can both take turns standing guard outside the door until he semi-wakes up and then shove JohnnyMarko in there with him and run? We skychicas have to stick together ya know :P

And it could even boost his weekend numbers! (well, not the jump ones, or the beer ones, but ya know...) Killing two birds with one stone and all...

Cheach and I broke up a few weeks ago.

I am not sure whether that was serious or not, but since this is the give ski shit thread (and since I doubt the seriousness of much of what you say) anything is fair game, no?

I mean, a relationship started on facebook and the dz.com "who do you wanna fuck" thread isn't likely to make it 'til "I do..."

But, all the best to you :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

How about the stinky cleaning supply one at the dz? You can babysit him for seven minutes till his roofie kicks in (a promise is a promise, after all) and we can both take turns standing guard outside the door until he semi-wakes up and then shove JohnnyMarko in there with him and run? We skychicas have to stick together ya know :P

And it could even boost his weekend numbers! (well, not the jump ones, or the beer ones, but ya know...) Killing two birds with one stone and all...

Well I would think we would need to make sure JohnnyMarko would be willing to take one for the team. ;)

For the record, Ski is begging...doesnt mean it is actually happening ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

You act like that night in Vegas didn't mean anything to you![:/]

Um...dude that was not me, it was my drag queen impersonator :o
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Um...dude that was not me, it was my drag queen impersonator :o

ryoder does a good job then!