NickDG

Winter Bike Project . . .

That's cool. I was a reserve officer in Colorado for a year in the 70s, so I'll take it as professional courtesy if you look the other way, LOL!

I found myself too often siding with the hare and not the hound so I got out of that biz.

Seriously though, thank you for holding the line!

Big respects . . .

NickD :)

That's cool. I was a reserve officer in Colorado for a year in the 70s, so I'll take it as professional courtesy if you look the other way, LOL!

I found myself too often siding with the hare and not the hound so I got out of that biz.

Big respects . . .

LEO favoritism will get this thread kicked into the pit of despair.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Big respects . . .

No wonder you were one of Ivan's Favorites!:D(Ivan Henry for anyone that doesn;t know who I am talking about) I never did figure out How me and him hit it off so well, I was just damned glad we did!B| But the Outlaw working for the Cop, sure was fun!

He is living proof you can be a carreer cop, and never turn into an asshole!

I remember one time Ivan and I were riding in his GFs car (damn, I can't recall her name now) and we hit a big pothole on Mapes Road and the glove box popped open and out spilled a 45 auto-loader winding up pointing right at me. I shoved it aside with my foot and said, "Damn Bro, she needs to be more careful!"

"No worries," Ivan laughed. "Look at it."

So I gingerly picked it up and it was rusted shut to hell.

"I gave that to her six years ago," he said, "and the concept of oil still escapes her . . ."

I remember one time Ivan and I were riding in his GFs car (damn, I can't recall her name now) and we hit a big pothole on Mapes Road and the glove box popped open and out spilled a 45 auto-loader winding up pointing right at me. I shoved it aside with my foot and said, "Damn Bro, she needs to be more careful!"

"No worries," Ivan laughed. "Look at it."

So I gingerly picked it up and it was rusted shut to hell.

"I gave that to her six years ago," he said, "and the concept of oil still escapes her . . ."

ROFLMAO....

Cracked me up that he always jumped with a gun on him! Liek that dangerous mothafuka needs a weapon anyway!:ph34r:

Yep, he always carried it in a fanny pack.

One time in Elsinore they had an all cop ten way team competing in the Rumble Seat Meet but one of them got called into duty on the day of the meet. Ivan went and stood out on Cereal Road and said the next cop that drove by was gong to get a ten minute first jump course and be drafted as the tenth man . . .

Yep, he always carried it in a fanny pack.

One time in Elsinore they had an all cop ten way team competing in the Rumble Seat Meet but one of them got called into duty on the day of the meet. Ivan went and stood out on Cereal Road and said the next cop that drove by was gong to get a ten minute first jump course and be drafted as the tenth man . . .

ROFL...I can see him doing that!

If it hadn' been for Skydiving , I'd probably never made friends with cops, (I'm even friends with Aggie Dave now) I love how it opened up the world!

On the down side, "remember Erica White?" when she joined the LAPD, she got to where she trusted NO ONE unless they wore a badge...and stopped jumping! [:/]

Here's another good Ivan story . . .

We were in Pepi's (that Mexican bar right across from the entrance to Canyon Lake between Elsinore and Perris) when Dirty Ed got into it with a few of the townies. In the midst of the beer bottles flying (I was ducking under the tables) Ivan just flat shut it down. He didn't mention being LAPD or anything he just stopped it with his manner & presence . . .

Here's another good Ivan story . . .

We were in Pepi's (that Mexican bar right across from the entrance to Canyon Lake between Elsinore and Perris) when Dirty Ed got into it with a few of the townies. In the midst of the beer bottles flying (I was ducking under the tables) Ivan just flat shut it down. He didn't mention being LAPD or anything he just stopped it with his manner & presence . . .

I had other Riverside cops tell me Dirty Harry stories about Ivan...He is the" real deal!" Other Cops are afraid of him!:ph34r:

I was there for Jerry's last call.

We were suiting up a FJC student when the Perris PA system blared, "Jerry M, phone call, your country needs you!

He never came back . . .

NickD :|

I was only there for the ashes...matter of fact, if I recall correctly, me and you had a beer that day....Jerome had grown into such a big boy...looked much likeis dad...and I always thought he was a lost cause!:S Jerry woudl have ben proud...
Now the other unclaimed kids he had...we won't go there!:ph34r:

I was out back by the school one night, sitting in the shadows, (which I am knwon to do) and Jerry came out of the bomb shelter, took a piss in the dirt, then picked up a peice of pipe (left over from building the new bar) and started going threw a martial arts rutien, (while drunk) that Floored me...His skill was shocking...I never until that day, realised how dangerous of a man he was!

Anyonje that can stick fight liek that with a steal pipe, while drunk...:o:S I was impressed!

Although...he never did see me sitting in the shadows...(or "did he"?:ph34r:)