mdrejhon

[75% straight, 25% gay] Wanted to give BIG KUDOS to the amazing people @ Skydive Cross Keys for...

im thinking of coming down and camping out for the weekend, are there full bathroom facilities(showers) on site?

The dropzone is full facilities -- restaurant, showers, bathrooms -- so you never have to leave the dropzone. There is also a swimming pool for the hot days too, and the outdoor tiki bar, which will be used as the DJ/dance venue for the Saturday. (the same as shown in the Youtube video link). Feel free to bring your girlfriend or boyfriend, or friends.

(You're getting at least your A license first, I presume? It's also useful to have when you begin travelling to new dropzones. Also study up on boogie safety, too, and landing further out -- more people flying in the air than usual.)

Yes I will ( or should at least) have my A by then. I would have it already if only mother nature would cooperate just a little! Every time I'm free it's raining or windy! Thanks for the info and I'll read up on boogie safety tips in the mean time.
Wait , I pull what first?

That's going to be really hard to pull off on a T shirt.
Any other ideas?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Na -- not if I use DTG printing (industrial inkjet using T-Shirt waterproof inks), but that tends to fade/get fuzzy after a few washings. There's also 4-color screen printing process, but that's a little too low resolution for this design. There's also heat transfers but the quality on that can be quite bad unless it's one of the top-of-the-line films (which don't fade even after 50 washings).

The bigger problem is finding the RIGHT T-shirt supplier to do the RIGHT process at the RIGHT price... That IS the challenge!

I've got a few backup designs, including more monochrome designs, they're under discussion before I order them shortly.

Less than one week to Rainbow Boogie 2011!

For those not sure if they want to come, here's:
...PHOTOS of last year's boogie evening dance/party
...Facebook Event: Rainbow Boogie 2011 Skydive
...Facebook Event: Rainbow Boogie 2011 Banquet/Party
...Youtube Video (this one is the one targeted towards gay market)
...RainbowSkydivers Facebook Group Photos

Feel free to RSVP if you're planning to come to this all-inclusive boogie, whether you're straight, gay, bi, lesbian, etc... The party has become one of the best dropzone parties in the Northeast!