npgraphicdesign

Why do people get offended when someone checks them out?

Less talk, more pics. :P

I second this. I haven't actually met anyone on here before so I need proof of just how ugly hot some of you are. :$

well go boogie-hoppin' like I do & you'll meet tons of people on here.:P I'd make suggestions of places to go, but I don't know where you're from so don't know what's close to you.

Or just facebook stalk :P Much cheaper option.

Don't forget to 'go offline' in fb chat so your friends can't even see you're on.

Oh wait... you already know about that. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I second this. I haven't actually met anyone on here before so I need proof of just how ugly hot some of you are. :$

well go boogie-hoppin' like I do & you'll meet tons of people on here.:P I'd make suggestions of places to go, but I don't know where you're from so don't know what's close to you.

yea but it can be hard if you don't know the person's name & they don't put anything in their profile & they make their facebook profile private. :S Don't these people know they're supposed to make it easy for me to stalk them??? :D

I always wanted a stalker...but only if she was cute!
Ladies IM me and let's start talking if you "qualify" as a potential stalker.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I always wanted a stalker...but only if she was cute!
Ladies IM me and let's start talking if you "qualify" as a potential stalker.

That's not how that works. We have to determine you're worthy of being stalked. :P

OH I am WORTHY...have you seen how freaking HOT I am! I mean really! Tell me you don't want to spread Nutella on my head and lick it off!

;)
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Tell me you don't want to spread Nutella on my head and lick it off!

So... your dog thinks your hot because that's ok by it?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

I have two cats :P
And don't be hating, it's a very sexy look I got going.
Very intimidating sexy.
So please send your resume for potential slot as a stalker to me and we'll see.

yea but it can be hard if you don't know the person's name & they don't put anything in their profile & they make their facebook profile private. :S Don't these people know they're supposed to make it easy for me to stalk them??? :D

Speaking of which: >:(
Remster

Speaking of which: >:(

what? trying to stalk me? yea.... so I'm a hypocrite :P have to fend off those stalkers right?:D:D:D

I have two cats :P
And don't be hating, it's a very sexy look I got going.
Very intimidating sexy.
So please send your resume for potential slot as a stalker to me and we'll see.

I've currently got a MUCH hotter stalkee, however, if I end up turning gay, lowering my standards and deciding to go for an easy target, I'll let you know.

I will when I get back. Closest DZ to me stateside is probably Z-Hills. Only problem for me now is not knowing when I'll get back. Is it 30 days? 60, 90, 5 months? Not knowing sucks. Not knowing plus coming back to no job sucks even worse. I do plan on taking a week or two off to get current and just spending time in the sport again. B|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

I will when I get back. Closest DZ to me stateside is probably Z-Hills. Only problem for me now is not knowing when I'll get back. Is it 30 days? 60, 90, 5 months? Not knowing sucks. Not knowing plus coming back to no job sucks even worse. I do plan on taking a week or two off to get current and just spending time in the sport again. B|

oh so you're near me then. B| let me know when you're stateside & I'm sure all the florida kids can figure out some boogie for you to go to. We're lucky to have several amazing dz's within a few hours of us B|

oh so you're near me then. B| let me know when you're stateside & I'm sure all the florida kids can figure out some boogie for you to go to. We're lucky to have several amazing dz's within a few hours of us B|

B| Will do. Maybe I can get a tent and just camp out somewhere for a while. I started down at Skydive Miami in 2006 I think it was. Lets see if I remember my instructors correctly, Glenn did my tandems, then there was his wife Caroline, Greg, and Randy. Haven't jumped anywhere else in Florida but around Tampa looks nice and I'd love to jump the keys someday.

I'll drive to Florida to spend a night in a tent with ya :P

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So I take it my jackass program manager never tried to contact you?:|

Not that I know of. A few recruiting agencies have though. Usually seem desperate to fill a crap job, don't mention what the position is at all, or a decent position but located somewhere completely outside of areas I was looking at. At least for now though I'm not scheduled to come back next week, otherwise I would have been leaving in two days.