missbrz

Should 'ski get a corset?

hey if they're willing to see me in a corset this weekend then you deserve one:D:P

There are pictures of me in blue skies mag in a corset... Isn't that enough?
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Good!!!! I think you should post pictures of him trying on the corsets on FB! :)

Good idea... Jo: no electronic devices. :P

You just want to see if mine is blue.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly

Good!!!! I think you should post pictures of him trying on the corsets on FB! :)

like hell i wont have a camera ;)

I'm not afraid to search you. :|:P

like hell i wont have a camera ;)

I'm not afraid to search you. :|:P

Kinky.

But I guess i know what to get you for a late b-day gift. Brz, could you send me his size after this trip please? Thanks :)

But I guess i know what to get you for a late b-day gift. Brz, could you send me his size after this trip please? Thanks :)

She wouldn't know... SOMEONE backed out. :D:P

oh I'm SOOOO sorry. but i just had to go get xrays, shots, & pain meds. it seemed like a way better way to spend my evening than with you.:S

oh I'm SOOOO sorry. but i just had to go get xrays, shots, & pain meds. it seemed like a way better way to spend my evening than with you.:S

Everything okay?

Everything okay?

I've had back problems my whole life & its been hurting a bit more lately. but finally yesterday I couldn't stand without being in ridiculous pain so went to the doc finally. got lots of drugs & xrays & was told "we have no idea why you're in pain" but at least the drugs work so I'm not in nearly as much pain.:)