ladyskydiver

GQ_Jumper's ass

:D Dan would kill me if I posted said picture. :D

I don't think he would "kill you" persay. I think that there are a lot of enquiring eyes who would like to see that picture. So how about it...??? :|:)

I really, really wish I could. Trust me...your eyes would appreciate. B| But, unless Dan ok's me doing it and states on the boards his permission, I'll behave myself. :|
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

:D Dan would kill me if I posted said picture. :D

I don't think he would "kill you" persay. I think that there are a lot of enquiring eyes who would like to see that picture. So how about it...??? :|:)

I think he's just trying to use reverse psychology on you guys. "oh no, don't post that picture, please!"

I say post it. :|

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I think he's just trying to use reverse psychology on you guys. "oh no, don't post that picture, please!"

I say post it. :|

Hmmm, I'd have to agree. If it's as enjoyable as you say, you should share it with the world...:|

...the door was open

SKYDIVERGIRLS.COM

You guys are all evil!!! Besides there's already been plenty of pics of my ass posted on this site, I know Cora has already posted the pic she's talking about once or twice before:$, so who am I to tell you ladies(and Matt) that you can't see the pic. Go ahead and post it Cora;)
History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

You guys are all evil!!! Besides there's already been plenty of pics of my ass posted on this site, I know Cora has already posted the pic she's talking about once or twice before:$, so who am I to tell you ladies(and Matt) that you can't see the pic. Go ahead and post it Cora;)

Ok, hon...you've got it. I'll be home tomorrow so your pic will be posted tomorrow. ;):D

Oh...and no...I haven't previously posted it but since I now have your permission, don't yell tomorrow when I post it. >:(:):P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Ok, hon...you've got it. I'll be home tomorrow so your pic will be posted tomorrow. ;):D

Oh...and no...I haven't previously posted it but since I now have your permission, don't yell tomorrow when I post it. >:(:):P

As promised. >:(:):D

its not the picture that is making me want to spew... its the arse licking thats going off in this thread

Well, I am most afraid of next time when I see Dan in person... His ego wingloading is going to be so high that PD would not even make a reserve big enough to catch it...... Well, I don't even know what else to say...;):):):o:|

its not the picture that is making me want to spew... its the arse licking thats going off in this thread

awww....poor baby....you upset that it's not your ass that we're enjoying? :P

if you tried licking my arse, you'd be smoking a rather large bum cigar before you knew it ;)

if you tried licking my arse, you'd be smoking a rather large bum cigar before you knew it ;)

Sorry...not appealing. I'd rather continue buying stock in Duracell.

So we hit all hit Chiljis saturday night and have four waitresses. The man is on fire.

Dan - I think it was summed up best with the statement "Did I tell you I fucking hate you?" :ph34r:

Dan is doing a good thing for his country, so I think he is entitled to a little praise, even if it risks creating an ego so large he is wing loading 4:1.

Happy Halloween