Krip

For our Vets, family members and friends

Hi Guy's and Gals

Happy Veterans Day to everyone, it's a time again to honor all the vets,and their family members.

Veterans day is more than a paid day off or a time to buy the latest and greatest on sale:S.

There are many ways to show our respect to our vets.

"Thank you for your service" is what it is. Words

I'll be writing my congress persons and would like to encourage other to do like wise and complain about the inadequate treatment our vets are recieving from the VA.

The VA is what it is and will continue to treat some of our vets with les than they deserve. The following link is one of the websights that can be used as a resourse for vets and their family members that are trying to get some help. And for those that want to find out the challenges our vets are facing.

http://www.vawatchdogtoday.org/

I don't have any comment about the advetising on the site. I also suggest that if anyone feels the need to donate any $$$ to a veterans organization, be sure they are the real deal.

To all the vets from all the conflicts past and present I salute you and your family members.

K-RIP
One Jump Wonder

Thanks!:)

Veterans day is more than a paid day off or a time to buy the latest and greatest on sale:S.

One of my friends facebook's from yesterday:

Tomorrow is 11/11/11, and while this day may be a popular one for weddings or big occasion events, for me, it is the day that the last Harry Potter movie comes out on DVD!

[:/]
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I thought I told you to go bowling.:S:|

Yeah, cause there's lots of bowling alleys where he's at. :S:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Oh man you got the good bazaar and the board walk! No ripped DVD quality shit here at Lagman. Its all filmed in the theaters! I'll be at KAF in a little over a month on my way out...for good this time I hope. This country sux.

Sorry about that you #10 G.I.'s contractors that was some funny shit.:D

When you get back to the land of the big BX and go to your local DZ there will be some of these guys that got back before you.

MAJ USAR in FL new to diving

Treat the gentlemen at the DZ with the respect he deserves. I've seen a couple of these type of posts on Dizzy.com[:/]
One Jump Wonder

Oh man you got the good bazaar and the board walk! No ripped DVD quality shit here at Lagman. Its all filmed in the theaters! I'll be at KAF in a little over a month on my way out...for good this time I hope. This country sux.

They all have the same cheap crap. Ours was closed due to the flooding the previous couple days. :S I'll be leaving in a little over two months myself. I don't think I'll come back again. B|

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.