npgraphicdesign

There are honest people left in the world.

I found $300 on the floor in a hallway in a hotel once. I should have knocked on the nearest few doors, but instead turned it in at the desk (I was in a hurry to catch up with a friend). By the reaction of the front desk clerk and subsequent talk amongst the staff (I met up with my friend at the lobby bar), I figured it would probably never get to the owner. [:/] I looked the bartender in the eye and said that if it turned out to fund a party for the housekeeping staff, at least I knew MY conscience was clear.

BTW -- didn't we have a thread about this recently?

See the upside, and always wear your parachute! -- Christopher Titus

Shut Up & Jump!

I found $300 on the floor in a hallway in a hotel once. I should have knocked on the nearest few doors, but instead turned it in at the desk (I was in a hurry to catch up with a friend). By the reaction of the front desk clerk and subsequent talk amongst the staff (I met up with my friend at the lobby bar), I figured it would probably never get to the owner. [:/] I looked the bartender in the eye and said that if it turned out to fund a party for the housekeeping staff, at least I knew MY conscience was clear.

BTW -- didn't we have a thread about this recently?

Don't know if we had a thread about it...but props to you for doing the right thing. ;)