fireflytx

Where can I find a variety of colors of supplex for freefly pants

Seattlefabrics is pretty good as you will find some pretty cool fabrics... but their price is a total rip off!

Try this one. it is a wholeseller. Only problem is that they will not ship to you if you live in California unless you have a business license due to sales tax.

But if you live anywhere else it's no problem! they will ship it to you at wholesale price.
But there might be a minimum cut of 5 yards.
If I remember correctly I paid the same price for 5 yards of supplex with them than the price of one yard at seattlefabrics.

Still if you plan on making more than one pair of pants they are definitely the way to go...
Also they have a bunch of other cutting edge fabrics that are usually hard to locate at a reasonable price.

hope this helps.

http://www.buschassociates.com/

"We see the world just the way we are...

For their Suplex I think you are right on the price difference. I'm looking at some of the nylon to make a new freefly tube. I'm not happy at all with the 3 colors that my local fabric store has. Plus their 1.1 oz Nylon is of really low quality at the store :S
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com