shropshire

Went for a nice winters day paddle .. ..

Is that a Disco or a Pack? Judging by your seating position it appears to be a Pack. Awesome boat either way. I have a disco 119 and love it!! Basically same boat only polyethylene vs the lighter weight royalex pack. I have been down hundreds of river miles with it, and many miles of saltwater estuaries. That boat is my best friend. Super lightweight to throw over your shoulders and has some serious payload capabilities for those multi-day trips.

Mine is the Kayak (Perception Dancer) and my mates in an Old Town Pack (nice boat) ... we went to the boat yard before hand and saw an Old Town Tandem (not sure of the name ..... c £800).

edited ... my mate just said it was a Twin Otter. and it was £600)

(.)Y(.)
Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

Do you guys have any decent whitewater in the area. That dancer makes a decent whitewater boat.

I have a sit on top Heritage Redfish kayak that I use for going offshore in the gulf of Mexico, and the Old Town 119 (like pack), for all my inshore saltwater and freshwater river trips. The 119 actually does pretty well in whitewater at Class II's open bow, and with a spray skirt on the front can handle Class III's surprisingly well for a canoe.