mysky

Mirage website and Color picker program

When anybody who reads this post gets a chance could you check on the Mirage website and see if the color picker program is working. I am trying to order a new rig and I have never had a problem with the macro player before that runs the color picker software. I thought it was my computer but I went to my Mac and had the same problem. I want to see if for whatever reason both my computers are not working correctly. I hate filling out the forms manually so anyone who can help I would greatly appreciate it. Also, does anyone know if that program is anywhere else online. I have already sent an email to Mirage but I hate bothering them. Thanks

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Thanks for checking I appreciate it. I also downloaded the software again which I knew I already had and it still isn't working. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

There are 3 kinds of people in this world, those that know how to count, and those who don't.

Thanks for checking I appreciate it. I also downloaded the software again which I knew I already had and it still isn't working. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't just me.

Now you'll have to send your pc to a master rigger:P
Replying to: Re: Stall On Jump Run Emergency Procedure? by billvon

If the plane is unrecoverable then exiting is a very very good idea.