decompresion

I would drive 1000 miles to Oklahoma City for:

It's a good place to get bombed.

What? Nobody picked up on that one? Damn, I'm old... [:/]

I saw it, but I thought, "Naw, it's a lousy place to get bombed." The place I went to on my 21st birthday only served beer and wine, so I didn't even bother to drink.

Oh wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong kind of "bombed." :P

Yeah, most people in their 30's and up would remember the Terror In The Heartland bombing by Timothy McVeigh
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

It's a good place to get bombed.

What? Nobody picked up on that one? Damn, I'm old... [:/]

I saw it, but I thought, "Naw, it's a lousy place to get bombed." The place I went to on my 21st birthday only served beer and wine, so I didn't even bother to drink.

Oh wait, maybe I'm thinking of the wrong kind of "bombed." :P

Yeah, most people in their 30's and up would remember the Terror In The Heartland bombing by Timothy McVeigh

I remember it quite well. [:/] (Was in my early 20's when it happened.)

Poll: I would drive 1000 miles to Oklahoma City for:

A ridiculous boogie 5
Free beer 0
Move a body 4
Post bail for a friend 0
Her name was Lola, she was a dancer 3
World Batman convention 1
Oklahoma? No thanks. 15
The open road 2
Lost a bet 1
Obligatory boobies option 16

Looking at these results, we see that the obligatory answer is a crowd favorite.
More people would rather assert "No way for OKC!"
Boogies are fine but not at any price
The battle for third and forth place is interesting: there are three lechers, but four people who would handle a dead body before a live one...
There are no dangerous dives
Only dangerous divers

A ridiculous boogie 5
Free beer 0
Move a body 4
Post bail for a friend 0
Oklahoma? No thanks. 15
The open road 2
Lost a bet 1

Looking at these results, we see that the obligatory answer is a crowd favorite.
The battle for third and forth place is interesting: there are three lechers, but four people who would handle a dead body before a live one...

It was a flawed poll in that multiple answers weren't allowed...

I remember losing a bet and having to go there to move a dancer named Lola's body before a boogie, after bailing out a friend i was rewarded with free beer and boobies before hitting the open road in quite a hurry as the Batman convention was about to start...:$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

A ridiculous boogie 5
Free beer 0
Move a body 4
Post bail for a friend 0
Oklahoma? No thanks. 15
The open road 2
Lost a bet 1

It was a flawed poll in that multiple answers weren't allowed...

I remember losing a bet and having to go there to move a dancer named Lola's body before a boogie, after bailing out a friend i was rewarded with free beer and boobies before hitting the open road in quite a hurry as the Batman convention was about to start...:$

Moving a body doesn't mean it HAS to be a dead one...:)
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Next time you're around we'll hit Tapwerks or the like. Okies are starting to figure out what beer is....;)

I figured they would be by now. Sounds like a winner. :)
We're pretty spoiled, living so close to Seattle and Portland. And just last weekend we were in Boston and did the Sam Adams tour. B|

Bout the only reason I could EVER think of going to Oklahoma would be to take a friend up on their offer to go twister chasin.

Next time you're around we'll hit Tapwerks or the like. Okies are starting to figure out what beer is....;)

I figured they would be by now. Sounds like a winner. :)
We're pretty spoiled, living so close to Seattle and Portland. And just last weekend we were in Boston and did the Sam Adams tour. B|

Bout the only reason I could EVER think of going to Oklahoma would be to take a friend up on their offer to go twister chasin.

That's exactly what I would do. I'd fucking love to go tornado chasing at least once... It's on my bucket list. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban