npgraphicdesign

Any of y'all in Washington state?

Where exactly? It's a pretty big state.:D There's quite a few dizzy.commers on both the wet and dry sides of the state. (Contrary to my screen name I no longer live there, but I'm sure some of the locals will pipe up).

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Where exactly? It's a pretty big state.:D There's quite a few dizzy.commers on both the wet and dry sides of the state. (Contrary to my screen name I no longer live there, but I'm sure some of the locals will pipe up).

Ha. Ha. HAAA. :ph34r:

May be in Sequim, Washington for a day...but open to suggestions afterwards. Maybe do some skydiving while I am there?

Well, you'll be right near Olympic National Park, which is pretty spectacular and could keep you busy for days. Early June hiking may still be a little mushy and possibly snowy depending on the elevation, but it's pretty great.

You could go to Port Angeles and take a ferry to Victoria, BC, or visit Port Townsend, which has ferries over to Whidbey Island (and from there you can drive or ferry back to the mainland). Or you could go to Forks with all the Twilight groupies. :D:D

So yeah, just staying on the Olympic Peninsula could be a good trip. Farther down the peninsula is Skydive Kapowsin (in Shelton). Weather in June can range from sketchy to amazing depending on what kind of mood Mother Nature is in, so you can't necessarily count on jumpable days.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

May be in Sequim, Washington for a day...but open to suggestions afterwards. Maybe do some skydiving while I am there?

:)
Google is your friend:ph34r:

Your traveling from the right coast to the left coast and all you can think about is jumping[:/]

Victoria, & Vancouver Canada are a lot nicer and closer than another DZ in Wa state,:o There are even a few DZ'z in BC canada.:o

Time is your friend, there are ferry's to Victoria and Vancouver, come up with a plan. The canuck's can be lots of fun.:)
Enjoy uour trip
One Jump Wonder

Google is your friend:ph34r:

Your traveling from the right coast to the left coast and all you can think about is jumping[:/]

Victoria, & Vancouver Canada are a lot nicer and closer than another DZ in Wa state,:o There are even a few DZ'z in BC canada.:o

Time is your friend, there are ferry's to Victoria and Vancouver, come up with a plan. The canuck's can be lots of fun.:)
Enjoy uour trip

Thanks Krip! Jumping in Canada..hmm...well if they let a Russian bearded guy over the border (and more importantly, back in!) I may just do that! Where do you jump?

Hi np,

Oregonian here.

Any Washingtonians want to show me a good time?

Sequim is fairly close to Shelton, WA ( ~ 80 miles ) which is home to Skydive Kapowsin. It is a very pretty drive this time of the year.

This is a very modern dz and exceptionally well ran. It would make a great stop just to hang out for a few hours; I would suggest that you call ahead first just to know if they are open on any given day/weather.

Ask for Jesse or Geoff Farrington and tell them I said, 'Hi.' And of course there is that dufus by the name of John Mitchell who hangs out there on occasion; but his wife is quite nice.

JerryBaumchen

Hi np,

Oregonian here.

Any Washingtonians want to show me a good time?

Sequim is fairly close to Shelton, WA ( ~ 80 miles ) which is home to Skydive Kapowsin. It is a very pretty drive this time of the year.

This is a very modern dz and exceptionally well ran. It would make a great stop just to hang out for a few hours; I would suggest that you call ahead first just to know if they are open on any given day/weather.

Ask for Jesse or Geoff Farrington and tell them I said, 'Hi.' And of course there is that dufus by the name of John Mitchell who hangs out there on occasion; but his wife is quite nice.

JerryBaumchen

Oh...JOHN hangs out there? Ugh...I might as well go straight to Canada. :P:ph34r::D

If this trip happens, I'll definitely swing by there. Would love to meet some of the West Coast DZers as well as get a few jumps in.