Stacy

Happy Birthday Froggie!

Happy birthday to you... enjoy your raviolis, and I'm sorry that it had to snow... =c( let me know when you plan to do the jump and I'll come out and get on the load with ya!!! =c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

Yeah, Happy Birthday Froggie! That sucks that the weather got crappy. I really wanted to come out and see you do your AFF jump. At least I got to meet you on Saturday. I'll be up there again and we can do a jump together (hurry up and get off student status) :)

Im hurrying! im hurrying! but mr jack frost has decided to dump a buch a cruddy weather on us so it looks like ive been delayed. damn weather. It was cool that you got to come out this weekend. did you get a jump in at delmarva? ROFLMAO. sorry, couldnt help it. So now ya know how to get to Xkeys, so well be expecting you more often! Dont worry, me and stacy will plan a trip your way this spring or summer. Did ya get to see a wawa? i forgot to ask. TTLY
froggie

Happy Birthday Froggie!!!!

thanks tee! best birthday yet~ground school! yeah heee! I couldnt imagine a better birthday present to myself, except maybe some gear? thats for next year, if not before. Ah, my 21st bday next year, wonder what well do after a day of jumping? Can you say BAR BASH?!?!? hehe
froggie

thanks catscan!!! firefly made 'em for me. awesome people. and they have neat-o metallic silver on them. not gray silver, mind you, metallic that matches my alti. =c) As I dont' freefly much anymore (RW all the way!!!) they are now my CRW pants. =c) Did a Downplane this weekend!!! WAHOO!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks