iluvtofly

Every wonder how just "not normal" we are?

Well I'm happy where I'm at, and doubt that I'll ever spend the money to make my jumping "legit" and become a part of your cheesy clique, but I've always had a soft spot for you two.

You guys rock...best wishes.:)

Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

Ok...I can't take this anymore...

You have no idea what abnormal is.

For starters, lets just warm up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16lzIa-CQi8

Now....

Irreversible - The preview:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU-ZOHeWLkU

Before you decide to watch the film previewed above, I would take the time to educate yourself before actually viewing it. The films chronology is in reverse but the effects of the images you'll see may cause irreversible damage, hence the name..

You will experience true evil for what it is...It is a brutally violent psychological cinematic masterpiece...chances are, you won't make it through the first half hour without getting physically ill, not only because of the subject matter, but because of the cinematography itself....

Take the time to take a moral inventory of yourself before viewing the images...watch the preview above, read the reviews on IMDB and decide if this is something for you. It's not for most people, but I believe there is a lesson involved...

...again, the film is called irreversible for a reason. The effects of which cannot be undone.

Godspeed.
Your secrets are the true reflection of who you really are...

are we really that abnormal to lead the awesome, amazing, adventurous lives that we do? Or are the people I work with unusually boring and sheltered? Pretty sure some of them have never left the state of GA either. lol

I know exactly what you mean :)

I'm a 6', 230 lb weight lifter, covered with tattoo's, shaved head, ride a Harley to work, play lead guitar in a hard rock/metal band at night, and jump out of planes on the weekend.

BUT I'm a UNIX admin at an IT company full of pale geeks that go home at night and get right back on their computers to play WOW or Everquest, or even worse, continue working cuz they like to.

I stand out a little bit around here, but I cant say I mind it :)
__

My mighty steed