Iago

What to do in Puerto Rico?

Go zip lining with Toro Verde (http://www.toroverdepr.com/index_eng.html)

I went with some people I met at the boogie and it was a blast! plus between ziplines you get to do a little bit of hiking in the mountains and just take in the sites. And it wasn't too expensive. I think we paid ~$100 for 9 zip lines? or something like that. It was a lot of fun. And they have a lot of really authentic looking restaurants on the way up.

We spent three days there before a cruise. Kayaking through mangroves in the dark, into the bioluminescent bay was amazing. The El Yunque rainforest was beautiful, and I wish we had more time to spend there. Walking around Old San Juan was fun. There’s lots of great food. Definitely try mallorcas and mofongo. Some of the best food we had was at roadside stand recommended by our tour guide just outside of El Yunque.

hi

if your stay'n in VSJ def check out the forts (El Morro, San Cristobal) only $3 each or $5 if u do both the same day. good rest in VSJ and Condado area you can rent SUP's @ the lagoon in condado as well. plus tons of other stuff to do in the metro area.

El Morro

After SJ if u go east def check out el Yunqué national rain forest u can do the reg tourist rout or get a guide to hook you up were the locals go. Def stop at los kioskos de Luquillo for some great food and cold beer.

further east u should hit up Culebra or Vieques. of the two Vieques has bit more going on as far as restaurants and bio-lum bay ect. Both are great to get there u can catch a flight from SJ or ferry from fajardo

Culebra,Vieques Ferry

If headed west def stop by the DZ in Arecibo.:P beach jumps good food ect... a short drive from the dz u can go check out Cueva ventana (pic att). Torro Verde is a bit of a drive from there but i've don both the same day.

Toro Verde La Bestia call and make a res before u go
(787) 867 7020 / (787) 867 6606

Rincón great little town western most part of PR good surf, great food beautiful sunsets and great scuba diving at Desecheo island.

TEL# (787) 823-6429 Taino Divers in Rincon
ask for Carson

(787) 378-9479 Pools Beach rest and cabañas in Rincon
ask for Dennis, get his ass out to the dz :)

if you do go out for drinks in VSJ swing by the
Red Monkey in calle Cristo, first rounds on me. :D
Ché